• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

combat glove - half fingered



I was browsing thru some combat movies and remembered a time when i used to want to get those half fingered combat gloves that special forces men wear. Not so much the thich leather ones but more like thin um stretchy ones? a bit like rugby mitts i think. correct me if i'm wrong. Counterstrike characters wear them too. Any idea where to get them and what they are called? And what they are made of?
are you talking like the ones they use for MMA you know the ones they wear in the UFC.
yea something like rugby half fingered mitts, except its used in the army. I did an online search and all i could find were those with velcro straps that were long past the wrist.
danny, its none of your fking business what i want or need. I'm up for conscription in a years time and i'd like to get some kit that'd make my life easier. and if i cant find, i ask the good blokes on the thread, surely this excludes you. i hardly take notice of my reps and how they fluctuate. in fact i think i've found out that using reps as stakes in match betting with fellow TRFers makes life so much more fun. so i'd appreciate if you kept your comments and after dinner grouches to yourself.

yours sincerely,

caledfwlch or gabriel benjamin

P.S. you're welcome to keep on neg repping me until the cows come home. i'm fine with a -35
Something like these, the closest I could find.

There are half fingered SWAT gloves everywhere on eBay. They're leather though I think.

I suppose you're looking for the vinyl ones?
Either leather or vinyl. Doesn't matter. Just want something that works like rugby grip mitts so I don't drop the rifle and misfire :D . Couldn't find any on eBay though.

Whats with the name change?

Latest posts