• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[COVID-19] General Discussion

Yeh and he's still the one person who was in the same room and closest to Bojo when his decisions were made and give us some insight into WTF was and is currently going through Bojo's mind with the handling of this pandemic.

Until we have a public enquiry of next Spring it'll be the closest to putting him under any proper scrutiny. And we know that public enquiry will take years for the witnesses and evidence to be gathered.

The full interview to be broadcast tomorrow on bbc.

I have a feeling that he'll stand down just before the PE (to spend more time with his wife and child or something of that nature) so that he's not forced out. He can always claim that he delivered Brexit as part of his legacy.

This latest Cummings revelation will be in the news for a couple of days. it'll be denied by BoJo and his allies and then it'll sadly blow over. I heard one 'voter' say that he prefers BoJo over Starmer because BoJo is 'more of a character'. This is the kind of electorate we have unfortunately.

If you get pinged by the app you must self-isolate. Unless this is inconvenient to you or your employer.

Paul Scully - Business Minister

I'm self-isolating until midnight tonight after being pinged. But there is a new pub opening in my town tonight that I've been really looking forward to.

So I suppose I should follow the government's advice and get the data in my hands to make an informed decision about what is best for me.

Even though I dislike Cummings because of the Brexit lies, I must admit I'm beginning to warm to him because of what he's been saying about the current government.
Cummings is a piece of ****. However, he also worked with people who just as big pieces of ****. Just because he is a piece of **** doesn't mean he's lying.

I think we will get to the point where peeps who are double jabbed will not have to self isolate when pinged. Hence the outrage over Bojo and Rishi doing their u turn. Start with the essential workers then work their way to the general population. But only when most adults have been double jabbed by end of September?

But messaging during that time is so crucial.

i really hate it when you learn you fundamentally disagree with celebrities you generally liked before

i really hate it when you learn you fundamentally disagree with celebrities you generally liked before
Personally I hate the celebrity culture and couldn't care less with what celebrities do or think.

However, there is one thing that makes me think their opinions are utterly worthless and that's finding out they are a scientologist.

to clarify, what might often be considered a celebrity now days, definitely often couldn't care less, almost expect to disagree with lots

but musicians like those two blokes...music can permeate so many things in our day to day life...on in the background so you associate it with important events in your life or some music that perfectly expressed what you might be going through, sometimes i find it can taint memories when you find bad things out about the people that performed it, maybe its just me

Last edited:
to clarify, what might often be considered a celebrity now days, definitely often couldn't care less, almost expect to disagree with lots

but musicians like those two blokes...music can permeate so many things in our day to day life...on in the background so you associate it with important events in your life or some music that perfectly expressed what you might be going through, sometimes i find it can taint memories when you find bad things out about the people that performed it, maybe its just me
I agree with Clapton on the headline whilst they are nutters I don't agree with forcing people to have vaccines to attend events. His anti-mark and anti-lockdown views can go in the bin.

Clapton does have a history of extremely bad takes

Sadly a lot of old rockers appear to be complete tools lets not forget all the Brexit supporting ones who are now up in arms because its completely ****** touring.

There are a few good ones around Plant, Gilmour and Walters are a few I can think of.

Latest posts