• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[COVID-19] General Discussion

By the sounds of it the UKs 3-Tier system is already a mess with Liverpool going into a different Tier-3 than everyone else because of local leaders agreement with PM. God can we please not cock things up constantly.

Trump's in a high risk group. I don't want anyone to die from it or suffer long Covid but if he had a rough few weeks there's just a chance that he might start to take it seriously and show some empathy to his countrymen whose plight he's dismissed. And if that somehow meant he couldn't take part in the election I wouldn't shed any tears.
Maybe if he dies he'll start showing empathy to his many countrymen who have died.

Maybe if he dies he'll start showing empathy to his many countrymen who have died.
Lol. Even a dead Trump would be little more empathetic than one now ie not much more.

Seriously it is no surprise he's exploiting his recovery and now just desperate to get back on the campaign trail, despite contributing to catching it in the first place and spreading it in the White House at his super spreader event. He's still as dispicable as ever.

By the sounds of it the UKs 3-Tier system is already a mess with Liverpool going into a different Tier-3 than everyone else because of local leaders agreement with PM. God can we please not cock things up constantly.
Looking like business leaders in Madchester and Liverpool are taking legal action against the government. Culture Secretary on Sky news just wrapped himself in knots about it

Trumps fast recovery is just feeding the "he faked it" conspiracies...and the immune talk just makes him sounds like he knows less about these things than we thought he did before

Trumps fast recovery is just feeding the "he faked it" conspiracies...and the immune talk just makes him sounds like he knows less about these things than we thought he did before
His fast recovery does suggest he either faked it or was just pump full of all the experimental drugs that 99% of Americans wouldn't have access to. Either way it doesn't represent what most Americans go through if they catch it. They certainly aren't flown to a military hospital in a helicopter.

His fast recovery does suggest he either faked it or was just pump full of all the experimental drugs that 99% of Americans wouldn't have access to. Either way it doesn't represent what most Americans go through if they catch it. They certainly aren't flown to a military hospital in a helicopter.
i also feel sorry for all the doctors and nurses that will have to deal with people walking up to hospital demanding these drugs

did it feel weird to anyone else basically having the president doing a #sponorsed #spon #colab #ad for these drug companies?

Their are some Trumpanzees who actually think he's a modern day King Cyrus of the Old Testament. :rolleyes: I'm a Christian, but not an Evangelical who make up most of Cult 45.

Last edited:
Their are some Trumpanzees who actually think he's a modern day King Cyrus of the Old Testament. :rolleyes: I'm a Christian, but not an Evangelical who make up most of Cult 45.

america really is a paradox, i always thought there had a "we dont like kings" attitude, i mean it seems you elect almost every level of government...but then so many worship these people like a monarchy

Is there any potential for civil unrest, particularly in places like Liverpool with large young populations?

A lot of young people are going to be majorly hacked off with any lockdown being reimposed full stop. But the difference with March / April is that many have now lost jobs are desperate and face bleak prospects. Potentially a combustible mix?

Latest posts