• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[COVID-19] General Discussion

Denmark is the known home of this Omicron sub-variant and has been competently run. They are pushing ahead with a removal of restrictions so clearly aren't too concerned. Their per capita fatality rate is currently less than 75% of Scotland's, so initial signs are that the Omicron sub-variant is no worse than Omicron itself in terms of lethality.

Further to the above, another excellent sign here that a left of centre government (i.e. less likely to lift restrictons due to business interests), in the home of the main, more contagious Omicron subvariant, is the first EU country to ditch restrictions. So there must be real potential that this subvariant is even less potent than vanilla Omicron against a vaccinated population. Plus there is confidence that this sub-variant will take over globally from vanilla Omicron due to its increased transmissability.

I would caveat that globally deaths are rising fairly sharply and next week will become the third highest peak of the pandemic (the highest since June 2021), so Omicron and Delta do appear to still be wreaking havoc with the unvaccinated as case numbers go into the stratosphere. :(

"In the name of god David, go!"
yeh switched off from watching any of "Dr" John Campbell's videos after this and pushing Ivermectin - defo lost it and let the subscribers get to his head. Davis just helped amplify this 17,000 figure.

I suspect despite the generosity of not enforcing patents, Moderna suspected nobody would be able to replicate their vaccine. Excellent effort by WHO and South Africa to hopefully provide a very high quality, low cost vaccine.

love it how he starts talking about under reporting...dont we all know and accept people are more likely to report negative things, you're a hell of a lot more likely to complain about a meal than go out of your way to compliment it

Latest posts