• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

December 8th According To Gameplanet.co.nz

well, i can say... supercalafragil-uh-ti-sti-uh... never mind.

Yeah, exactly on the money Iversen. Los tries to insult me, but to no avail. Los tries to insult Mario to no avail - why? Because I am in the way. Los I have questioned your level of respect for people and your arrogance a number of times and I think there has been only one time when you haven't got tied up!

But Los if you get worse, I will not be happy. In fact if you keep going I think you will push away Ian and Trev... meaning possibly no more TRF. Quit while you are ahead.

Snide remarks, fine and dandy (funny) but trying to insult someone... too far. I read your post where you made a threat to mario - maybe he read that. If it appears no one respects him, he should leave and i beleive that post was the one that brought this situation upon us.

its the WEB boys

insults are nullified.....thus Mario is overeacting

He can claim all he wants that the TRF isnt the same, but just coz of 1 person, THAT AINT RIGHT

Thus someone selling out on a forum that is the foundation of rugby gaming discussions, is just short tempered, minded, and short witted

Esoj - was a massive complement........big fan of Mr Pink!!!

You guys get way too worked up over a game, it isn't a matter of life and death.

Games will get delayed, but that is the gaming market, deal with it. How many games get held back a year? 1000's? God, Los Lover, get some friends, your whole life sounds dependent on this 1 game. "I was going to get it for my brother" - well, get him a pair, or two, of bloody socks then!

Sad to see someone pushed out like that, especially by a twat like Los Lover. Kind of reminds me of Woodie being pushed out by Bom Bom, i.e. totally underserving.

What I've seen through reading this board, and through trailers and reviews, have impressed me, and I'll probably buy this game when it comes out.

Yes... terrible really. I hope santa gives los a lump of coal for christmas or rather nothing at all. Actually I think Los has actually encouraged me to buy this game, I am now purely his opposition as most people I assume are. But geeze if Los has had the same affect on everybody as he had on me Mario can thank him. He will have doubled mario's sales, and probably trev's as well. Your plan, Los, has evidently backfired!

He seemed to be in quite a bad mood... i think he took it badly.

In memory of mario i would like to post something that i should have posted before he left use:

Mario, enough is enough. I am tired of waiting, because I am looking forward to this game so much! Could you tell me exactly how the Franchise Mode works? Once again thatnkyou for your valuable comments.

Originally posted by ak47@Oct 28 2005, 07:14 PM
its the WEB boys

insults are nullified.....thus Mario is overeacting

He can claim all he wants that the TRF isnt the same, but just coz of 1 person, THAT AINT RIGHT

Thus someone selling out on a forum that is the foundation of rugby gaming discussions, is just short tempered, minded, and short witted

Esoj - was a massive complement........big fan of Mr Pink!!!
ah cheers bro. I don't think mario left just because of Los Lover insulting him, I think he left because nearly every thread turned into attack on why the game wasn't out or something about sidhe and thus unable to answer questions properli. I of course could be wrong though.

we will never kno kaftka but I think your sense of humour maybe like mario's so maybe thats why you saw it differently. my only reason if it wasn't sarcastic is because doovepop does post on alot of forums mario does asking for information so maybe mario is tired of the questioning on every forum or just the generally hassling he gets from doovepop. we will never know though

yes i'd say it wasn't sarcastic. the cancel your order thing may have been, but the 'i hate you'? I doubt it.

Originally posted by esoj@Oct 28 2005, 11:01 PM
we will never kno kaftka but I think your sense of humour maybe like mario's so maybe thats why you saw it differently. my only reason if it wasn't sarcastic is because doovepop does post on alot of forums mario does asking for information so maybe mario is tired of the questioning on every forum or just the generally hassling he gets from doovepop. we will never know though
Yeah, but the way it read, in reply to what Dovepoop said leads me to believe that Mario was just trying to be funny....If not, it was still bloody hilarious imo.

I thought he was joking, if he would say that to anyone for real wouldnt it be los lover? Although sad, Marios last moments here were amusing!!

Originally posted by CeeJay@Oct 28 2005, 11:07 PM
I thought he was joking, if he would say that to anyone for real wouldnt it be los lover? Although sad, Marios last moments here were amusing!!
Agreed, what a cracking way to go out... Spitting the dummy at Lov Loser...
<

Originally posted by Jacko@Oct 28 2005, 11:11 PM
who the hell is lov loser???
Not so much as 'who', but 'why'.

Find the answer to that, and everything will be explained...

lol to right boyz mario certianly went with a bang and provided us with some good entertainement. and that is the legacy of mario we are still talking about him after he has gone and proabbly will for alot longer than los lover proabbly

sorry I guess that was a typo. I meant Los Loser. Thanks for spoiling it for everybody you prick.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Oct 28 2005, 11:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Oct 28 2005, 11:20 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Jacko
@Oct 28 2005, 12:19 PM
who the hell is los lover???
I hate to repeat myself, but you're an idiot. [/b]
Actually, you got owned this time I'm afraid...Took it too far. You see, this time jacko actually made a real joke, and, despite my fear of ruining it, was merely expressing that we would in fact talk more about mario, leaving Los Lover behind us all, as esoj said in the above post.....

...And it is at this time which I have realised that you may ave realised that jacko really was joking, and that you have a thing for calling jacko an idiot.....Oh well..

Originally posted by esoj@Oct 28 2005, 11:01 PM
That is not the case, I do post on alot of forums but I hardly ever ask Mario questions on them, all i do is give people updates about the game.

Latest posts