• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

December 8th According To Gameplanet.co.nz

E

EVOL

Make of it what you will

Originally posted by gameplanet.co.nz
Alternative Software will be launching the PS2 and PC CD-ROM versions of Super League Rugby League 2 on December 8th as the officially licensed ***le of the Super League, the official body representing Rugby League in Europe. The game, d in New Zealand and known as Rugby League 2 in Australasia, is also licensed by the National Rugby League.

# Wellington developer Sidhe Interactive has spent over 18 months creating a brand new sequel, with all new functionality and refined gameplay, graphics, controls, and competitions. Players, sponsors, and stadia have all been updated to reflect the 2005/06 seasons. The game features lifelike player graphics, more realistic gameplay and a brand new Franchise management mode. Special features include: All major teams and competitions including the SuperLeague, NRL, State of Origin, City versus Country, and a full range of international teams.

# Brand new gameplay features including ball stripping, shoulder barges, diving on and kicking the loose ball, contesting the high ball, pass to playmaker and more.

# New multi-year Franchise Mode, including player contract management, injuries, judiciary, and mid season representative games.

# Individually modelled likenesses for over 500 players and referees.

# Lifelike animation, motion captured by Weta Digital, the VFX wizards behind The Lord of the Rings movie trilogy.

# Highly customisable game rules and gameplay sliders.

# High fidelity in-game graphics.

not we, he should have learnt that by now
<

i have
<

Originally posted by knuck+Oct 28 2005, 12:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (knuck @ Oct 28 2005, 12:27 PM)</div>
Make of it what you will

<!--QuoteBegin-gameplanet.co.nz

Alternative Software will be launching the PS2 and PC CD-ROM versions of Super League Rugby League 2 on December 8th as the officially licensed ***le of the Super League, the official body representing Rugby League in Europe. The game, d in New Zealand and known as Rugby League 2 in Australasia, is also licensed by the National Rugby League.

# Wellington developer Sidhe Interactive has spent over 18 months creating a brand new sequel, with all new functionality and refined gameplay, graphics, controls, and competitions. Players, sponsors, and stadia have all been updated to reflect the 2005/06 seasons. The game features lifelike player graphics, more realistic gameplay and a brand new Franchise management mode. Special features include: All major teams and competitions including the SuperLeague, NRL, State of Origin, City versus Country, and a full range of international teams.

# Brand new gameplay features including ball stripping, shoulder barges, diving on and kicking the loose ball, contesting the high ball, pass to playmaker and more.

# New multi-year Franchise Mode, including player contract management, injuries, judiciary, and mid season representative games.

# Individually modelled likenesses for over 500 players and referees.

# Lifelike animation, motion captured by Weta Digital, the VFX wizards behind The Lord of the Rings movie trilogy.

# Highly customisable game rules and gameplay sliders.

# High fidelity in-game graphics.
[/b]
blank

He didn't write that poop, Gameplanet did. Looks to me as if a 'specific release date' has been set for the UK or can you not read that far.

seems like 8th December could be the release date in europe if alternative software have come out and said that. Down under we should get it earlier anyway if the uk get on December 8th. nothing on the alternative software site about the release date. just second half of 2005 although it looks like the rugbyleague 2 link at the top might be new or it's just badly placed.

Originally posted by doovepop+Oct 28 2005, 04:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (doovepop @ Oct 28 2005, 04:47 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Mario@Oct 28 2005, 04:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Oct 28 2005, 03:53 PM
I told gpstore if there FIVE X changed date shifted from november 15th then my order was going to be cancelled.

Please cancel your preorder. I would prefer not to have you as a customer.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
A customer is a customer Mario. [/b]
....Except when he is Ajar......

....Or a tard....

<
<
<

I love it all!!!!!!!!!!

Based on those unprofessional posts, mario u have it coming

Tell us NOW if anymore delays are on the cards..............tell us NOW

Oh wait there is no delay..........never was and never would have been

U got out $50.00 deposit nice and early...........you, retail, HES, are all laughing in the pool of our coin

Cant wait to play RL2 in the middle of 40 degree heat............flies, chicks, BBQ's and yes u guest it CRICKET!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait to play Madden 2005 tonite..........man i love outdated rosters...gives you a historical touch...............CLASSIC MATCHES

RL2 - FOR ALL YOUR CLASSIC MATCHES NEEDS

Originally posted by Los Lover@Oct 28 2005, 05:13 PM
and I am cancelling my order - if you delay it Mario - and then I will distribute one copy of the b***t game for every question on either this site or yours that you have ignored or falsely answered. You don't get the last laugh Mario..becos I keep my enemies close and know more of you than you do of me. That choking sound is you having just bitten off more than you can chew wogboy.
Yeah, tough guy on the internet you are
<

How old are you? Like 6?

Originally posted by Mario+Oct 28 2005, 05:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mario @ Oct 28 2005, 05:29 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Oct 28 2005, 05:13 PM
and I am cancelling my order - if you delay it Mario - and then I will distribute one copy of the b***t game for every question on either this site or yours that you have ignored or falsely answered. You don't get the last laugh Mario..becos I keep my enemies close and know more of you than you do of me. That choking sound is you having just bitten off more than you can chew wogboy.
Yeah, tough guy on the internet you are
<

How old are you? Like 6? [/b]
I would just like to take this time to congratulate Lossy on cracking Mario out of his shell...

...He's posting like a normal human being now, not like an automated phone message.... It's great.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Oct 28 2005, 05:31 PM
I would just like to take this time to congratulate Lossy on cracking Mario out of his shell...

...He's posting like a normal human being now, not like an automated phone message.... It's great.
Well, you can congratulate Los on another "victory". Obviously, I am wasting my time on these forums with a select few devolving every thread into mindless drivel.

These forums were once good, but no longer.

If you want to ask me a question from now on, don't expect them answered here.

won't matter anyway as the game should be out soon anyway. Thanks anyway mario for staying here so long and answering many of our questions.

Originally posted by Mario+Oct 28 2005, 05:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mario @ Oct 28 2005, 05:38 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Oct 28 2005, 05:31 PM

Well, you can congratulate Los on another "victory". Obviously, I am wasting my time on these forums with a select few devolving every thread into mindless drivel.

These forums were once good, but no longer.

If you want to ask me a question from now on, don't expect them answered here. [/b]
Woah woah woah, hold up...It's fairly obvious (to me anyway) that Los is far from 'right'

Originally posted by esoj@Oct 28 2005, 05:42 PM
won't matter anyway as the game should be out soon anyway. Thanks anyway mario for staying here so long and answering many of our questions.
you remind me of Mr Pink from Resivoir Dogs

that post is class

i think los and that need to chill out

its not a matter of life and death, its not the end of the world its just a game after all

i hope mario doesn't go i like to hear whats going on. i know people are frustrated, i am frustrated about it to but there is no point getting your knickers in a twist.

Yes not right at all... just occaisonally funny, when his snide remarks are not directed at me.

Everybody knew this was coming though as long as Los Lover dishes at personal abuse I doubt we'll even see ian or trev very often. Please could someone important on this site go and formally apologise to mario on the RL2 forums. Also I don't think he answered all our questions in the MCC topic.

Originally posted by ak47+Oct 28 2005, 05:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Oct 28 2005, 05:49 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@Oct 28 2005, 05:42 PM
you remind me of Mr Pink from Resivoir Dogs

that post is class [/b]
I think I will take that as a complement.

and technicially the game has only been delayed 4 weeks as the original date was September not a whole 3 months as many have been saying.

Yes i think that is what los was so worked up about... being delayed for three months?? I doubt it will be released in december. i'd say november release despite lack of coverage, hopefully we have turned a corner though. Maybe the lack of coverage means they don't want to let out many secrets that may be copied by others. Maybe that is why we haven't seen much of RC2006 and RL2, they sound to be great games.

This has got to be a joke. I mean someone stopping posting because of Los Lover?
Mario, of all people?
If there's one person on this forum I'd never lose my cool over, it's Los. Who could let outbursts like his offend them?

It must have been something someone else said, surely. Don't give him the satisfaction Mario. If you leave because of anyone, make it someone more intelligent.

Even Jacko.

Los Lover delivered the parting shot? I still don't believe it. He couldn't offend me with his finest tirade.

C'mon Los, let's show him. Call me something. Anything. Really let me have it mate!

I can hardly wait....
<

Latest posts