• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Do the northern hemisphere teams have any advantages?

Ireland haven't even played a match yet, who's to say they won't play terribly?

Ireland haven't even played a match yet, who's to say they won't play terribly?

because ireland have all the players and just need to click and my gut feeling is ireland are gonna win this world cup thats why

Lots of teams have good players - doesn't guarantee them the WC though :p

Wait until after the USA match to see how Ireland are going - they weren't exactly awe inspiring in the warm ups

Lots of teams have good players - doesn't guarantee them the WC though :p

Wait until after the USA match to see how Ireland are going - they weren't exactly awe inspiring in the warm ups

every1 is talking about these warm ups like they mean anything lol ireland were trying diffrent players in all the warm up games the world cup is where it matters and thats where ireland will perform mark my words.

Do you remember when you were a little kid and your parents used to say that nothing was impossible? Guess what?

Parents lie.

that was a silly quote irelands team is peppered with players with european winners medals these are top players all they need is a spark and they will be very hard team to beat thats what i meant no need to be patronizing

that was a silly quote irelands team is peppered with players with european winners medals these are top players all they need is a spark and they will be very hard team to beat thats what i meant no need to be patronizing

I'm just having a laugh, of course Ireland should be a strong side if they play their top rugby.

I'm just having a laugh, of course Ireland should be a strong side if they play their top rugby.

plus this could be a last world cup for some of the senior ireland players in the team e.g. o'connell , o'driscoll they want to go out with a bang thats what gives me faith in this world cup campaign youth mixed with experience ive got good hopes this year

Englands team is peppered with players with Euro winners medals....and world cup winners medals

Previous form counts for nothing! I'm not saying Ireland are bad, just don't get ahead of yourself
If today has taught us anything it's that the "minnows" are a lot stronger than many give them credit for, and upsets can (and most likely will, at some point) happen

Englands team is peppered with players with Euro winners medals....and world cup winners medals

Previous form counts for nothing! I'm not saying Ireland are bad, just don't get ahead of yourself
If today has taught us anything it's that the "minnows" are a lot stronger than many give them credit for, and upsets can (and most likely will, at some point) happen

yes but im talking about recently in Europe the Irish and the french dominate Europe, England have to take a backseat on that 1 but in world cups yes France and England are renowned for doing better than Ireland but Ireland are capable of winning the world cup no doubt about that

English teams also came 2nd in the HEC and 1st in the Amlin, not exactly done poorly in Europe...

im not saying england are bad all im saying is that ireland are capable of winning the world cup the way irish players have performed in club rugby this season shows they have skills and all they need to do is bring it to the world cup stage

im not saying england are bad all im saying is that ireland are capable of winning the world cup the way irish players have performed in club rugby this season shows they have skills and all they need to do is bring it to the world cup stage

No they don't...not while NZ are in the competition anyways.

Latest posts