• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ea did the roster stupidity as a joke

H

Henry Penry

if you saw the fijian fly half's name on the game. In real life its N.Little. Ea put it on as N.Large.. so they think its a big joke 10to1. im oooo disappointed

they do that because they don't have lisences; Look at all the French players in their clubs, same thing.

Yeah, Nicky Large can form a great novelty partnership with the Samoan scrum half S.Han'Solo (Steve So'iaolo)

How cool would a star wars rugby XV be? lol

Steven Han'solo as scrum-half, Wicket at loosehead, Yoda at Hooker and another Ewok at tighthead, 3 imperial stormtroopers at lock and number 8 joined by Obi Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader at flanker, Luke as fly-half, Chewbacca in the centre with Lando Calrissian with Boba Fett and one of those sandpeople on the wing.

Comments at half-time against Star wars XV from opposition captain played at the Millenium Falcon stadium:-

'Ok, we have 9 players left.. that wookie is killing us. Just let the wookie win ffs.'

How cool would a star wars rugby XV be? lol

Steven Han'solo as scrum-half, Wicket at loosehead, Yoda at Hooker and another Ewok at tighthead, 3 imperial stormtroopers at lock and number 8 joined by Obi Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader at flanker, Luke as fly-half, Chewbacca in the centre with Lando Calrissian with Boba Fett and one of those sandpeople on the wing.

Comments at half-time against Star wars XV from opposition captain played at the Millenium Falcon stadium:-

'Ok, we have 9 players left.. that wookie is killing us. Just let the wookie win ffs.' [/b]

jabba the hut could play as the whole forward pack if he wanted to :D

the irb would have to ammend the rules...

13.2.4 section B. A player cannot use the force at any stage during the game

Yeah but how are they going to police it? using the force that is. The ref would hav to be a jedi so he could sense any 'strange disturbances in the force'

Yeah but how are they going to police it? using the force that is. The ref would hav to be a jedi so he could sense any 'strange disturbances in the force' [/b]

true, and before i forget, there should be a no droid policy

<div class='quotemain'> Yeah but how are they going to police it? using the force that is. The ref would hav to be a jedi so he could sense any 'strange disturbances in the force' [/b]

[/b][/quote]
HI-LARIOUS!!!

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> Yeah but how are they going to police it? using the force that is. The ref would hav to be a jedi so he could sense any 'strange disturbances in the force' [/b]

[/b][/quote]
HI-LARIOUS!!!

[/b][/quote]

Are you being sarcastic?

/waves hand in front of ref.. 'this is not the forward pass infringment you are looking for.' lol

Hallo I am salamo. I am a true Rugby man I Know the roster is stupid but can nobody fix it

Not for Ps2, only for PC and xbox.. if its been released on it. That is why i dont have a console anymore, i hate the fact i cant change what is obviously wrong with a game like rugby 08.

LATEST ROSTER UPDATE FOR RUGBY 08

Download HERE

This update includes:

Accurate world cup squads for South Africa, Australia, Manu Samoa, NZ, France,

Wales and England.

Up to date squads for the Jnr ABs and Australia A.

Fully updated 2008 squads for the following NH teams based on Fa'atau82's roster:
Leicester Tigers, Sale Sharks, Northampton Saints, London Wasps and Bath.(More to
come as they are completed)

Tweaks to the super 14 squads (work in progress)

Partial updates to the Tongan and Fijian squads and renaming of players with their
real names and proper commentary names.

Multiple name fixes and proper commentary assignment for a large number of
players.

Multiple positional fixes for a large number of players.

Some editing of stats where they are so obviously wrong, but I have confined my
editing primarily to the teams I know best, i.e. Manu Samoa and NZ All Blacks.
Feel free to edit the stats for other players as you see fit.

Newly created players for NH clubs are based on stats provided by Fa'atau82, or on
those in the 06 roster if they existed there. e.g. C.Charvis is in 06, but not in
08, so the created Charvis has stats based on the 06 stats.
At this stage there are just over 50 players who have been added to the roster and
about twice that number with corrected names and commentaries.

The new players were created by overwriting players who had duplicate pseudonym
names therefore no original players have been overwritten.
E.g. C.Demmonicci was overwritten, but C.Dominicci is still in the game.

To install just extract the contents of the RAR file to your "EA SPORTSâ"¢ Rugby 08"

folder located in your My documents folder.(Default location)
E.g.
C:\Documents and Settings\Mat\Mes documents\EA SPORTSâ"¢ Rugby08\OzRos.ros\OzRos.ros

Due to the limitations of the roster editor at this time, newly created players
will have incorrect height, date of birth and appearances. This will be fixed asap
when a more complete roster editor is released.

Special Thanks to Fa'atau82 for his hard work on the Rugby 06 roster, without
which it would be impossible for me to update any NH sides. Check out his site for
all your Rugby 06 Roster Updates!!

http://rugby06mod.moonfruit.com/

Standard Disclaimer: While the file has been tested without encountering any
problems, I can't be held responsible for any problems that may occur from using
the roster file, so use it at your own risk.

Cheers,
Ozzy.

Ozzy, will you be my PR man? lol

One thing i will say is that the squads in my roster patch can't contain more than 30 players. In cases such as Gloucester and Bristol, i have had to take players from the team and leave them out (e.g. Jason Strange for Bristol and Narraway for Gloucester), as there isn't room for them. They are in the database though, should anyone want to change it on their own saved roster file.

Latest posts