• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Early Release

Oh boy, Oh boy, do I have some good news!!!!!

In my dismay I called up gamesman and asked if they had Rl2 on pc in stock, he said yes! not only that, he said its on sale today!! so I shot down there so fast that the guy thought I teleported! anyway i bought a copy(they had PS2 aswell) and it was only 79.95, im intsalling it now, I cant seem to stop laughing maniacally.

Oh, EB still werent sure, so they can shuv their pre-order.

Kiwi gamers, call up yer gamesman!

oh its out at gamesman cool. I will get it tomorrow then If i can't get it tonight

I have a requst from some friends. they want to see some screen shots of the game with maxed out screenshots. thanks a lot if you can do this

Anybody ordered online with Gamesman before? My order status is "Processing" but I can't remember if it has always been "Processing" or whether it's changed.

CeeJay any chance of some hi-res pics from the PC version... thanks if you can.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Dec 6 2005, 02:07 PM
Oh boy, Oh boy, do I have some good news!!!!!

In my dismay I called up gamesman and asked if they had Rl2 on pc in stock, he said yes! not only that, he said its on sale today!! so I shot down there so fast that the guy thought I teleported! anyway i bought a copy(they had PS2 aswell) and it was only 79.95, im intsalling it now, I cant seem to stop laughing maniacally.

Oh, EB still werent sure, so they can shuv their pre-order.

Kiwi gamers, call up yer gamesman!
hey ceejay

for the PC version

did it have a cd key for online play? and how many cd's is it?

someone just posted this on the sidhe forums seems like the game might be out at dse as well

Sup ya'al I got my game from Smith Electronics in Orewa, NZ

Well, im having some problems, there is no custom control options!! I cant map my controller or the keyboard!!! I have to use defaults keyboard only, so im getting smashed!

Game looks good maxed out, very smooth, makes the PS2 version look ugly.

I got it from Gamesman in Palmerston North, they have 5 pc copies left.

I would be happy to post some screens if someone would tell me how to do it, i dont know how to take them or how o post them.I would imagine I press print scree, and then where do I find them and what do I do?

I cant play on line, so i havent tried, but no cd key was needed for insallation.

good work ceejay

persistence pays

for RL1 gamesmen penshurst had a few copies lying around for people like me that never pre-ordered

i reckon they are good to go today aswell, but i am locked in @ EB, and cannot cancel coz of my pre-orders for mates in the UK, and my raiders controller

god i hope i get another phone call tellin me, come today, tomorrow

Fraps usually is a good option. Just push F10 usually.
Print screen you need to open a paint program and paste it in there. Then save it.

why cant you play online? and NO CD key? My god, that means pirates are gonna play online

to take a screenshot

press print screen

then open paint or something, and press CTRL + V

then save ur picture and upload it

F**k man, I cant play this game!! the default keyboard controls are all over the place, im getting schooled in schoolboy mode!! Not much fun with these controls.

I cant play online coz i dont hav a high speed connection.

How do you upload it??

wtf

so you cant change controls?

doesnt the manual tell what controls are which?

that seems odd that you can't change the controls although its not unheard of in games

Originally posted by CeeJay@Dec 6 2005, 03:12 PM
F**k man, I cant play this game!! the default keyboard controls are all over the place, im getting schooled in schoolboy mode!! Not much fun with these controls.

I cant play online coz i dont hav a high speed connection.

How do you upload it??
lol ur not playing with the Warriors are you??

All those piraters out there can now download the game, and I assume also play online if there is no CD key.

Originally posted by Paddy@Dec 6 2005, 03:28 PM
^ no sh*t
<

Latest posts