• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Early Release

Yup, just scored my first try in the corner with Toopi, an awsome dive! The controls are like the default keyboard controls from RL1, and I cant find anywhere to change them. The pass left and right buttons ar d and f and it causes you to pass the wrong way all the time.

ceejay

wanna tell me whats Karmichal Hunt stats are and brent tate and shaun berrigan while ur at it
<

cheers

Originally posted by CeeJay@Dec 6 2005, 03:30 PM
Yup, just scored my first try in the corner with Toopi, an awsome dive! The controls are like the default keyboard controls from RL1, and I cant find anywhere to change them. The pass left and right buttons ar d and f and it causes you to pass the wrong way all the time.
Wow Warriors scoring lol. Hope you took a screenshot of that, a rare event!

Originally posted by Parore+Dec 6 2005, 03:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Parore @ Dec 6 2005, 03:31 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-CeeJay
@Dec 6 2005, 03:30 PM
Wow Warriors scoring lol. Hope you took a screenshot of that, a rare event! [/b]
[/lame]

no pressure ceejay mate but some screen shot on max graphics would be nice. just use print screen then paste them into paint save and upload using imageshack

coMe on ceejay

i wanna see a woolford spear/high tackle...........cant be that hard........just press NORMAL TACKLE
<

well don't know what you are on about los lover but the game is available everywhere in nz just about it seems.

this game is going to get pirated big time going by this reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esoj
do you need a cd key or anything to play online because some else that has the game said they didn't have use one to install the game

Radman
As long as everything is fast with your modem and the settings are sweet then all you need is a username and password.

there is no anti-piracy protection at all it seems to this game is going to get pirated big time i think

Originally posted by Los Lover@Dec 6 2005, 03:47 PM
there is only one store that sends before the release date......

and it has done so.

<

Gaming nirvana

NOTE - made by the biggest ******* ******* ****** on earth
<

Oh well, the devil always serves the sweetest treats.

Go the warriors and the steep learnign curve....yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaa
Gamesman have it sitting on their shelves ready to buy as well, as do some Dick Smith stores..............

Rung EB Takapuna and Glenfield and both said they "hoped" to release on Thursday - Takapuna said they hadn't received any games as yet????

Same as RL1, EB release after everybody else and heaps of people cancel their pre orders with them in order to get it early.

yeh, we figured that out awhile ago

and it IS out on the internet to download btw, been out for 3days now

yeah i had heard about a torrent on the net seems a bit dodgey though as the one person seeding it suddenly dissappeared.

edit and anyway the game is out in most places in nz at the moment.

yeah same here torrent is way too dodgey and like i said it's already out here in nz.

Has someone esle got this yet?!! The controls are horrible, its like im just watching the games!

no sorry man but there are plenty on the sidhe forums that do. I will proabbly have to wait until tomorrow before i get it

i think ceejay is the only one that has the PC version

others on sidhe have PS2

why would you bother waiting for it to download when you can get the game already at shops. paddy I think you maybe right ceejay maybe the only one with pc copy at the moment

esoj

its only out in some shops in NZ

i dont think any AUS stores are selling it

true it is mainly out in nz but seems like some ebs in aus will be selling tomorrow instead of thursday

I think it might be better if we just don't talk about piracy at all.

It doesn't matter if you're not supporting piracy, but if people read it and see what people are saying about it being out there, it might give them ideas.

Latest posts