• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Emerging Springboks v Lions

It will be interesting to see how Tim Payne & John Hayes fare after only arriving in SA this week, Werner Kruger & Wian du Preez might just have the upper-hand in the scrums...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Jun 22 2009, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It will be interesting to see how Tim Payne & John Hayes fare after only arriving in SA this week, Werner Kruger & Wian du Preez might just have the upper-hand in the scrums...[/b]

+1

I agree

Apparently there is MASSIVE rain at Cape Town (I know theres massive rain where I am, and I usually when it rains here, it rains in Cpt even more)

The weather has been miserable all day around Newlands but the rain has stayed away since the morning...hopefully it doesn't return...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (woohoo @ Jun 23 2009, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The weather has been miserable all day around Newlands but the rain has stayed away since the morning...hopefully it doesn't return...[/b]

Even if rain comes the match is gonna be very interesting

But play in good weather is better of course and the match quality will be better

Game isn't that important, but it'll be a chance for some dirt-trackers to stake a late claim so it'll be interesting. Fitzgerald, Martyn and ROG in particular. Keep an eye out for them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jun 23 2009, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Game isn't that important, but it'll be a chance for some dirt-trackers to stake a late claim so it'll be interesting. Fitzgerald, Martyn and ROG in particular. Keep an eye out for them.[/b]

I'm waiting something special too from Kirchner, Vermaak and the back rowers.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jun 23 2009, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Game isn't that important, but it'll be a chance for some dirt-trackers to stake a late claim so it'll be interesting. Fitzgerald, Martyn and ROG in particular. Keep an eye out for them.[/b]

Interesting............

staggering miss from O'Gara straight in front of the posts, that's him out of contention for the test.

lol, where are the Irish fans that were asking for a ROG start in the 2nd test? :bravo: Awesome kick.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (noikz @ Jun 23 2009, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
lol, where are the Irish fans that were asking for a ROG start in the 2nd test? :bravo: Awesome kick.[/b]

wouldn't be asking if Wellies wasn't up to the task.

That makes no sense...

Nice stepping from the two wings. O'Gara to redeem himself. 3 - 0.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jun 23 2009, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
O'Gara...
...[/b]

O'Gara's good but if O'Driscoll is going to play in a similar sharp way I think Emerging Springboks will never cope with him

He had SA defense in terror in a previous match, he was the key in 2 out of three tries

Golden%20Lions%20v%20British%20Irish%20Lions%203CCX_AVRqNHl.jpg

Earls... Lovely step.

Flutey has no pace and no vision.

Lekso: O'Driscoll isn't playing in this game.

Latest posts