• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Emerging Springboks v Lions

In general, though he highighted this fact once again just now.

Also, didn't the EB player steal that while off of his feet? Where's the consistency? Or am I missing something?

Cant believe some of you were stupid enough to say kirchner must be the springbok 15. He again just showed his shitness.

"Rain God. [Dewi] Morris the Rain God." - Stuart Barnes

-__-

Suddenly, in the space of a minute, clear demonstrations of why ROG and Powell cannot start.

And also why Martyn must start. Good thinking for the quick tap there.

AND FITZGERALD. What an awesome cover tackle.

HARRY ELLIS....

fuuuuuu.jpg

Quite an exciting match really, horrible weather and all.

Can't believe Earl Rose almost repeated the Kirchner kick, do they not know how tall the average human is ?
kicks go -over- the opposition, unless you're trying a grubber :/

Our back row has been pretty awesome to watch :D

Surprised ROG went off, he was playing very well although had a cut on his face. Himself, O'Callaghan Williams and Martyn are putting their hands up.

HARRY ELLIS.

fuuuuuu.jpg

WHY IS HE ON THIS TOUR.

And yes, Williams has played well. Fitzgerald also not bad.

Whoa. Draw game. Last minute conversion to seal it. 13 - 13. Dull game overall. Fair result, aswell.

Try Demas, all came from a poor kick from Hook and D'arcy giving away a penalty. De Waal gets the kick, 13-13!

I don't understand why they didn't let De Waal kick sooner, he's definitely a better place kicker.
horrible weather for a kicker though.

I'd really like to watch that last kick again properly, it looked close, great try by the emerging boks, felt they actually played better on the day.

Rolland let the the Lions get away with murder at the breakdown and no warnings. They are really struggling in this apartment.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Jun 22 2009, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sebastian_Chabal @ Jun 22 2009, 01:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didnt get what are u talking about? are talking about 1997 tour?[/b]
Kinda simple really. The Lions are going to go out and try and cause some PAIN I say!
[/b][/quote]

I think I'm the only one here who predicted the victory of Emerging Boks and believed in them, but handling errors have killed them, in addition, the players didn't play together before. But they dominated this game,showed a character and deserved to win by far.

Logorrhea :eek: I thought you were talking about Tim PAYNE. Try to be more objective in your predictions next time.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sebastian_Chabal @ Jun 23 2009, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I think I'm the only one here who predicted the victory of Emerging Boks[/b]
13 - 13 = Draw, last time i checked

Fantastic conversion by De Waal, was hoping/expecting him to miss, but no such luck
Good match to watch, thought we had it in the bag at half time, but E.SB put up a great fight

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Olyy @ Jun 23 2009, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sebastian_Chabal @ Jun 23 2009, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think I'm the only one here who predicted the victory of Emerging Boks[/b]
13 - 13 = Draw, last time i checked

Fantastic conversion by De Waal, was hoping/expecting him to miss, but no such luck
Good match to watch, thought we had it in the bag at half time, but E.SB put up a great fight
[/b][/quote]

I know but it's good result for a few young players who showed a character against the most experienced players in the NH.

Latest posts