• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sharks v Lions

Blair on. Phillips getting a little hot-headed before being taken off. Gives Blair 10 minutes to show he's worth a bench spot over Ellis, now.

Not such exquisite passing from O'Gara. Jones still ahead.

Shane caught out of position for that breakway there. Anybody else need further proof? No? Good.

Vickery binned. Laugh. :rolleyes:

Heaslip deserved it. Definitely my man of the match. Stole every ball he could get his hands on.

has guaranteed his test spot if he stays fit, mind you there's not much competition.

What did Vickery get sent for? Ref said, "At best reckless".

Bit underwhelmed. Reffing was tedious, especially at scrums. Called back too many 1" knock-ons. The breakdown is a strange area - ref has too much discretion so it gets confusing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jun 10 2009, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hm, Paul Wallace ****** off with the referee. :lol: Thinks he's getting the calls against Jenkins wrong.
Second half beginning...[/b]

He was ... Im fed up of people not understanding the scrum. Du Plessis was always going to ground, was funny that. Apparently Rowntree had a word before half time with the 4th Official who past it on the Kaplan.

Entertaining match to watch, loved philips' try
What was vickery binned for? The pub i was in didn't have the sound on for some reason, and i didn't see the foul

I'm hoping flutey'll get a start in one of the next few matches, rather then being brought on 10 before the end

Latest posts