• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England Vs Ireland

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Feb 27 2010, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (King D'arcy @ Feb 27 2010, 09:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ireland U20's beat England U20's as well... This reminds me of when Ireland A lost to the English "Saxons" a few weeks ago and that little English man with the microphone who licks English players asses said to Martin Johnson after the match "Well affectively, Martin, It's 1-0 to England for this 6 nations". Well if that's the way you wanna look at it, little microphone man, that's fine. Because it's now 2 -1 to Ireland. YOU CAN'T WIN YOU LITTLE SMUG B*STARD![/b]

England Counties beat Ireland Clubs. So it's actually 2 -2.
[/b][/quote]
England Women beat Ireland Women as well, so it's 3 - 3 now :p

The Full International counts for 2....4-3.

The Basis for this? I want to win.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Olyy @ Mar 2 2010, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Feb 27 2010, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (King D'arcy @ Feb 27 2010, 09:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ireland U20's beat England U20's as well... This reminds me of when Ireland A lost to the English "Saxons" a few weeks ago and that little English man with the microphone who licks English players asses said to Martin Johnson after the match "Well affectively, Martin, It's 1-0 to England for this 6 nations". Well if that's the way you wanna look at it, little microphone man, that's fine. Because it's now 2 -1 to Ireland. YOU CAN'T WIN YOU LITTLE SMUG B*STARD![/b]

England Counties beat Ireland Clubs. So it's actually 2 -2.
[/b][/quote]
England Women beat Ireland Women as well, so it's 3 - 3 now :p
[/b][/quote]

Stupid women!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nat @ Mar 2 2010, 08:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I believe the Lions lost two tests against the World Champions and I can name about 15 other players that are better than Tommy Bowe.[/b]

That one made me laugh. There's a reason he's been awesome for the Ospreys in both the Magners League and Heineken Cup, been on fire for Irelend is last years 6 Nations, during the AI's and this years 6 nations, and was one of the players of the series for the Lions. That's because he's one of the best wingers in world rugby. He's certainly the best in the NH, due to his consistent scoring of tries.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Mar 1 2010, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Basically, because England's front 5> Ireland's front 5, we dominated posession. Because Ireland's back row > England's back row, we weren't able to convert posession into quick ball and pressure. And because Ireland's defence > England's defence, we were outscored.[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Mar 1 2010, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Pretty good summary, except I'd say England's front 5 was more like a front 8. A big heavy pack that did f*** all except stand around inspecting rucks. And you brought off Moody too who was having a much better game than Bland Haskell or Easter.[/b]

Yes and more yes.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Mar 2 2010, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nat @ Mar 2 2010, 08:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe the Lions lost two tests against the World Champions and I can name about 15 other players that are better than Tommy Bowe.[/b]

That one made me laugh. There's a reason he's been awesome for the Ospreys in both the Magners League and Heineken Cup, been on fire for Irelend is last years 6 Nations, during the AI's and this years 6 nations, and was one of the players of the series for the Lions. That's because he's one of the best wingers in world rugby. He's certainly the best in the NH, due to his consistent scoring of tries.
[/b][/quote]

Yeah, Nat, seriously. Tommy is an absolute world beater of a 14. You haven't really watched him play if you don't know that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Mar 2 2010, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Mar 1 2010, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Basically, because England's front 5> Ireland's front 5, we dominated posession. Because Ireland's back row > England's back row, we weren't able to convert posession into quick ball and pressure. And because Ireland's defence > England's defence, we were outscored.[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Mar 1 2010, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Pretty good summary, except I'd say England's front 5 was more like a front 8. A big heavy pack that did f*** all except stand around inspecting rucks. And you brought off Moody too who was having a much better game than Bland Haskell or Easter.[/b]

Yes and more yes.
[/b][/quote]

I completely agree

england need to work better together in their formations for example Armitage,cueto and monye all needed to link together far better the same with the fly half and the centres need to link togther. and the back row have to aswell. there is no one pulling the strings while there out on the pitch thats why wilkison is playing bad he hasn't got greenwood and catt to rely on anymore

however he was playing when ireland beat the world champions for the third time in a row

Latest posts