• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England XV v Barbarians

Nope, no chance he makes that grab and pass. Also tired himself out with that run and didn't do a fat lot else (which is probably because he is a lard arse). He is 3rd choice ahead of Webber though.

LCD - not covering himself in glory in the lineout.

Daly with a shoddy few kicks.

Slater should have had Waldrom.

Throws haven't been too bad IMO, line out a bit sluggish due to unfamiliarity.

LCD is a much better player than George around the park but his line out throwing is the issue although that was a couple of good recovery throws. Young's is average at best at it throwing, think our line out will be a massive issue with RWC. Going to the front a lot I think (what Young does at Leicester anyway) which limits us but might be a necessary evil.

LCD is a much better player than George around the park but his line out throwing is the issue although that was a couple of good recovery throws. Young's is average at best at it throwing, think our line out will be a massive issue with RWC. Going to the front a lot I think (what Young does at Leicester anyway) which limits us but might be a necessary evil.

Do you just want a winger playing no.2 and be done with it? Banahan could probably fill in.

Do you just want a winger playing no.2 and be done with it? Banahan could probably fill in.

Nah I want Dylan Hartley the best No.2 in the country. Dave Ward still better than Jamie George as well.

That was a lovely try. Ed Slater has done well so far. We've got so many good locks.

Not bad.

Cipriani growing into the game.

Slade looking good, horrific at the breakdown though

Anyone else get the feeling that this will either be a classic, open play affair or a whitewash win for England?

Yeah, I thought this might happen...

Terrible defending by the baa baas. Nice speed from wade. Maybe an issue of a 3 day turnover for some players?

Wade not being in 50 is so crazy. Ashton or Wade is not even a competition. Superb work from LCD, Mullen and Brookes (very excited with his addition next season. Big upgrade in front row).

Wow great half. Wade, Yarde, Slade, Daly, Brookes all good. LCD needs to sort his throwing out.
@91jmay Why do you dislike George so much?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts