• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England XV v Barbarians

He was doing the right thing in cutting back in field but two hands is basic. To be fair it's never likely to happen again so good game to do it

That was truely dreadful from Dickson.
He just stood there watching as the Baabaa forward went over the ball, waving his arms around instead of clearing/securing.

He's way more interested in whining at the referee about penalties than playing the bloody game.

1 carry for Beaumont is a bit odd but he looks a fine player.

They are getting over the top on Daly on sky.

LCD to be man of the match.

1 carry for Beaumont is a bit odd but he looks a fine player.
Surprised at that too, he's probably our main ball carrier at Sale.
Seen him run a lot of dummy lines, and he's in a LOT of the rucks too - just using him differently I guess.

I thought that was his main role today, combating the Barbarians loose forwards? He's been mirroring them in defence and attack a lot.

How's his ball carrying for club?

Thorn showing the Leicester/saints rivalry is strong even in a short term

Thorn the legend

Got to see him play a lot this season which is a honour.

;)

I thought that was his main role today, combating the Barbarians loose forwards? He's been mirroring them in defence and attack a lot.

How's his ball carrying for club?
Yeah, that's what I meant.
At Sale he's our go to carrier whereas with England they're getting him stuck into the nitty gritty more - the role that Hines/Mills fulfil at Sale.
He's an excellent carrier.

Think he got that one down. Wade has been excellent today, and not bad in defence either.

Lovely hands from Gaskell, he has looked great off the bench!

Agree Daly hasn't shone like Barnes is making out. Stepping Brad Thorn isn't exactly some mercurial feat he is making it out to be.

Latest posts