• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[EOYT] Georgia vs. Canada. 09/11/13

Canada #8 is the one that started the fight. Hadn't it been for him, it would have been just one red card and a penalty.

LOL he took offence to the hit and immediately started getting punched, at one point there were 5 guys holding him and punching him.... Lawrence is a **** ref

How the hell can that be a red card for Ardron? The Georgian #6 nearly rips Jones' head off then the second Ardron comes over starts swinging like a boxer. Bush league call.

Is that the guy from Clermont?

I think referees should give reds to every player they can identify throwing a punch. If that means it ends up being 12 vs 12 for the rest of the game, so be it.

edit: from what I saw, Canada #8 didn't really ounch anyone, and should've gotten a yellow for having started it all. He pays for the fact that the refs didn't manage to identify enyone else.

That was Tyler Ardron, he is our Captain and plays for Ospreys in Wales... Our other Thug you are thinking about is Jamie Cudmore, he isn't playing right now :p

That was Tyler Ardron, he is our Captain and plays for Ospreys in Wales... Our other Thug you are thinking about is Jamie Cudmore, he isn't playing right now :p
Sorry, I meant the Georgia #6. Apparently he plays for Lyon this year, according to Croket.

I didn't see Ardron throw a single punch. He was pushing and shoving, but the Georgian 6 was the one throwing the punches.
He should've gotten a yellow for a) getting involved, and b) inciting the massive brawl
There was a ton of players punching, but Ardron wasn't one of them.

I didn't see Ardron throw a single punch. He was pushing and shoving, but the Georgian 6 was the one throwing the punches.
He should've gotten a yellow for a) getting involved, and b) inciting the massive brawl
There was a ton of players punching, but Ardron wasn't one of them.
This. I saw Canada #6 punching repeatedly some guy that was on the floor, and several Georgian players punching rather violently. Had I been the TMO I'd advised yellow for Ardron and about six red cards to players of both teams. They just took the easy way out.

And again! That was a certain georgian try but Gorgodze takes the ball into contact in one hand and gets stripped with ease.
He's big and powerful but he's crap at rugby.

And again! That was a certain georgian try but Gorgodze takes the ball into contact in one hand and gets stripped with ease.
He's big and powerful but he's crap at rugby.
He's playing his 2nd game after a very long injury so its understandable... if you judge him with this game you haven't seen him play

But yes he is bad today

I'm a big fan of Gorgodze, but he's becoming very bone headed!

That was a superb conversion!

Latest posts