• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[EOYT] Georgia vs. Samoa 23/11/13

Yeah I thought it was harsh on Georgia and I was a little steamed as it made my prediction wrong on all my rugby pools. Even Canada has moved to a stop clock in the last year surely Georgia could as well.

Much like the Canada/Romania game, it was one where the inferior side stole it as opposed to outplayed them. Georgia missed 3 penalties and there was a try from the single worst piece of defence in Georgian history as well.

I hope that the PNC nations continue to visit Romania and Georgia over the years. Nearly all have been really tight games that have gone down to the wire. Georgia hadn't played Samoa for 10 years before this.

Wow didnt watch this game cos I thought we'd win. Good on Georgia. Hope to see them really excel from this game.

Well done to Georgia. It was probably the result of the weekend.

Author of this article must be feeling a bit of **** today.

What's more, the so-called "historic first-ever visits by Pacific Island Unions Samoa and Tonga to Georgia and Romania" is a joke. Georgia?
Come to think of it, instead of sending Samoa to Georgia, it might have been better to send them back home to Apia to play Fiji or the Auckland NPC team. Manu Samoa would stand to benefit a whole lot more from the experience. Better still, at least they would be able to play in front of a crowd who love the sport rather than a bunch of people who don't really care, at all.

Author of this article must be feeling a bit of **** today.

That last line is the biggest load of **** I've ever heard from a rugby journalist. Did they do even the most basic research into Romanian and Georgian rugby?

Edit: I will give him some credit on the French barbarians part of the article. I always prefer to see full cap matches rather than these semi dodges. Though it was a stong side that should serve Samoa's development needs.

Last edited:
France already were playing a test that weekend, this lad could write for the Western Mail.

Got too cocky there! jinxed his team...

Well they could learn scrumming maybe..

Last edited:
Well that young front scored tries with their back strengthened by elders ;)

Was an interesting match, honorable for us

That last line is the biggest load of **** I've ever heard from a rugby journalist. Did they do even the most basic research into Romanian and Georgian rugby?

Edit: I will give him some credit on the French barbarians part of the article. I always prefer to see full cap matches rather than these semi dodges. Though it was a stong side that should serve Samoa's development needs.

Yet he then goes on to suggest they played Auckland instead ... I reckon he could have smashed his head on the keyboard 5 times and still come out with a better researched article.

8th ranking top team loses match against minnows, an author is desperate and is ready to tear IRB officials in tiny peaces once they decided to bring Samoa in Georgia

If they win against Samoa they can do better against Italy or Scotland at home.
First win against a Top 10 IRB ranking Team. Well done!!!

Latest posts