• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[EOYT] Georgia vs. Samoa 23/11/13

we've kept the ball away from them in the 2nd half which was a good idea

Didn't see georgian try :(
Pick and go - pick and go- pass to the backs sharikadze try << thats pretty much what happened

that ball was turned over 3 times in that attack but This guy must've swallowed his WHISTLE!!

that 3 pointer was a gift from the ref!! no credit to samoa at all!! ball shouldve been ours if ref hadn't been blind

Last edited:
Hahahhhahhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First victory ever against a Top10 IRB Nation, that an important win!

well done Georgians. Quite a match ! They held and really challenged Samoa to the limit in defending those rucks and running sequences. Big, big performance from Georgia, because Samoa played well. Respect.

What a horrible Tour for all 3 Pacific Islander sides though, incredible. A complete devastation.

every time i said We could beat them i got crucified lol >.> well there we go

well done Georgians. Quite a match ! They held and really challenged Samoa to the limit in defending those rucks and running sequences. Big, big performance from Georgia, because Samoa played well. Respect.

What a horrible Tour for all 3 Pacific Islander sides though, incredible. A complete devastation.

not specially for fiji, however we'll see against romania....

Last edited:

Likewise, Romania and Georgia have had good EOYT's, the Lelos were just a kick into touch at the wrong time from beating the States and having a perfect November.

Likewise, Romania and Georgia have had good EOYT's, the Lelos were just a kick into touch at the wrong time from beating the States and having a perfect November.

There is some confusion as to what happened there. I've heard that the touchjudge wrongly told them time was up and they kicked it out, or the stadium clock showed the wrong time from the referee's watch. Either way, I wish the Georgian TV hosts would stop the clock the way every other nation does so it is clear to all when the end of the game is.

yea when you see 90 minutes on the clock your heart jumps out the window :euh:

There is some confusion as to what happened there. I've heard that the touchjudge wrongly told them time was up and they kicked it out, or the stadium clock showed the wrong time from the referee's watch. Either way, I wish the Georgian TV hosts would stop the clock the way every other nation does so it is clear to all when the end of the game is.

Yeah I thought it was harsh on Georgia and I was a little steamed as it made my prediction wrong on all my rugby pools. Even Canada has moved to a stop clock in the last year surely Georgia could as well.

it sure seems like it for Romania, and definitely for Georgia, especially this afternoon. Big amounts of respect to Georgia, because again, Samoa were in deed playing well themselves and put everything they had into this.

Latest posts