• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EPCR Challenge Cup 23/24

They could've put Etzebeth out there, left the other 22 players at home, and still be winning - completely OP

Benetton died for that scoreline….

Good to see the Saffas on the board in these comps though. Genuinely, they add to it. Need a few bits ironed out is all.

Was so worth sending a b team to saints

It was a risk worth taking. They weren't getting relegated or moving up the table in the premiership so they focused on the final. Which is the logically thing to do. Should they have played their A team against saints instead. Would it have made a difference. Who knows. I understand why they rested players in the league and concentrated on the final. Hell, Leinster do it all the time!

It was a risk worth taking. They weren't getting relegated or moving up the table in the premiership so they focused on the final. Which is the logically thing to do. Should they have played their A team against saints instead. Would it have made a difference. Who knows. I understand why they rested players in the league and concentrated on the final. Hell, Leinster do it all the time!
Leinster have three teams that could beat Gloucesters 1sts though

Like drawing a new map so South Africa fits in Europe.
pretty sure Europe spent lots of time drawing maps to make South Africa european
Don't hear anyone complaining that the British Open is being played outside Britain next year?!
1. it's the Open, it can be played anywhere except us or Mexico
2, Mods, please move this to the thread I check four teams a year, or when Rory sticks his foot in his mouth, or when tiger gets in a car crash.

Now the Stormers have to win the URC or my brother in law will be telling me that the Sharks have had a better year than my beloved Stormers. It's just weird for everyone but I can't say I don't like it.

Latest posts