• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Euro 2012

Totally agreed and I'm loving every minute of it, Italo-Canadians are making such a big deal of this, it's like Italy day here even though it's actually Canada Day. I'm hoping Spain can put a few more in the back of net.

I'm one of the ones ho usually subscribe to the "Spain are boring" and they have been so up 'till tonight but today they're passing with purpose rather than just for the sake of passing like normally.

I called it :lol: Spain win 4-0, Italy ended with 10 as their final sub went off injured. Spain just made Italy look distinctly average, like England :lol:

Last edited:
Nobody can beat them can they, I guess they would have to score first.

Alan Shearer is trending on Twitter thanks to this small slip up

Last edited by a moderator:
See what happens when you close down Pirlo giving him no time on the ball? Because Spain play their pressing game Xavi was pitted against Pirlo and closed him down superbly. Without Pirlo's influence Italy's forwards will struggle. How about Torres. Golden Boot winner and first player to score in 2 finals.

Great Final!! Really enjoyable game to watch!

Now that the transfer market is open I bet some major clubs will look at Torres again... But if I was a smart buyer, I'd go for Jordi Alba...

Alba just signed for Barça a few days ago. We had been after the guy for a few months. He signed for five years.

Enviado desde mi ZTE-BLADE usando Tapatalk

Latest posts