English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
OF1FQyW.png

Is this a historical low for how poorly aired the Challenge Cup is? RIP an actually useful Red Button.

I'll be tuning in tonight to watch Glaws parade their fetching pink kit at home to Agen. Looking at the team I'm quietly optimistic and am hoping the result is more positive than last week.

Toulouse: Maxime Médard; Wandile Mjekevu, Jarrod Poi, Gael Fickou, Sofiane Guitoune; Jean-Marc Doussain, Antoine Dupont; Gillian Galan, Francois Cros, Semi Kunatani, Yoann Maestri, Piula Faasalele, Dorian Aldegheri, Leonardo Ghiraldini, Rodrigue Neti

Replacements:
David Roumieu, Clément Castets, Maks Van Dyk, Florian Verhaeghe, Rynhardt Elstadt, Sébastien Bézy, Romain Ntamack, Lucas Tauzin

Cardiff Blues: Matthew Morgan; Alex Cuthbert, Rey Lee-Lo, Garyn Smith, Blaine Scully; Jarrod Evans, Tomos Williams; Corey Domachowski, Kristian Dacey (capt), Taufa'ao Filise, James Down, Damian Welch, Macauley Cook, Josh Navidi, Nick Williams.

Replacements: Ethan Lewis, Brad Thyer, Dillon Lewis, Seb Davies, Olly Robinson, Lloyd Williams, Steve Shingler, Willis Halaholo.

Toulouse have picked a pretty strong side (correct me if I am wrong?). I think to get a point would be impressive over there for Cardiff. Olly Robinson has been an excellent loan signing, he'll bring good jackling game from the bench, but I'm concerned that there won't be any quick ball with that front 8. Good to see USA captain Scully get a run of games since his injury.

At half time we led 10-14 with 33% possession and had only been in the Lyon 22 for 7 seconds :eek:

Well happy with that win out in Toulouse. 15-17 in the end. Heard that the Cardiff young front row went really well against the french pack in the second half. Defence also sounded like a positive - the Edwards effect is absolutely there. Needed these games leading back into the Pro 14.

Cokanasiga playing for Irish again, it's not on UK tv, but Bein sports 4 is showing it.

A friend knows where to see it.

Well happy with that win out in Toulouse. 15-17 in the end. Heard that the Cardiff young front row went really well against the french pack in the second half. Defence also sounded like a positive - the Edwards effect is absolutely there. Needed these games leading back into the Pro 14.

Okay, so maybe the Dragons might not be the second best Welsh region this year. :p

Latest posts