• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Champions Cup 20-21 - Rd 1

I think the opposite. No hype for Healy or Casey. They blood in nicely and eventually will take reins.
I think looking at layouts Healy will be in pole position to overtake Harry Byrne if he can't get in to European 23 soon.
Like bench we have good youth in Wycherley x2, Casey and Healy. JOD too it will be a strong finish.

For us and Leinster I shocked both seem to dismiss back 3 worries if an injury occurs.
For us it JJ to 15, Haley to wing
Rumours of Glasgow sniffing around Healy. Apparently he's Scottish qualified and, as we know, the Scots have 0 qualms about picking anyone they can.

Rumours of Glasgow sniffing around Healy. Apparently he's Scottish qualified and, as we know, the Scots have 0 qualms about picking anyone they can.
The only thing the Scots hate more than selecting foreigners in their team is selecting Scots in their team.

I'd be surprised if it happened. Weird to say it but he'll have a much easier time of it establishing himself at Munster/Ireland than at Glasgow/Scotland.

I may be wrong come the end, but the way I see it with only the top 4 qualifying if you lose one game that could well be it. Possibly 3rd and 4th might still be salvageable, but I think both leagues have at least 2 teams who should win all their games.
3 games minimum, 4 to be safe I'd say. Even if you win 3 games bonus points will probably be critical. It's what makes it such a good result for Toulouse, they probably still need a win over Exeter but a bp away win is huge.

I'd be surprised if it happened. Weird to say it but he'll have a much easier time of it establishing himself at Munster/Ireland than at Glasgow/Scotland.
Seems to be in a chain of rumours that has Hastings going to Gloucester and Healy coming in to replace him. Could be total fabrication.

TBH, any young Irish 10 should really fancy their chances of establishing themselves. As much as he's trying to cling on, Sexton can't last forever and the claimants to replace him aren't particularly strong.

Seems to be in a chain of rumours that has Hastings going to Gloucester and Healy coming in to replace him. Could be total fabrication.

TBH, any young Irish 10 should really fancy their chances of establishing themselves. As much as he's trying to cling on, Sexton can't last forever and the claimants to replace him aren't particularly strong.
It more a contract struggle. Don't read too much on to it. JJ deal up end of season and Ben most likely to be rewarded.

What a try from Clermont. Oh boy this may be a spanking. Not looking forward to playing these lads very much.

I think Bristol have forgotten they are supposed to be playing today?

Forgot Matsushima is playing for Clermont, great to see him in Europe.
What are they feeding that 13??
Edit: Clermont clearly a good side, but Bristol are doing nothing right either. Just awful so far

I think we've all entered the Bristol 13's waking nightmare.
Bristol strike back though fair play to them. Hope they make a game of it.

Good line and burst of speed from Malins. Would love to see him at 15 for England if Daly goes with the Lions.

Calls going against Bristol all the time, Brace trying to even it out after Nations Cup?

*edit* So nice to ignore the injury in middle of play.

Hughes got hit in the face, played ball backwards anyway... scrum to Clermont?

Absolute shocker from officials.

Hanging off Purdy's head is fine too apparently. Shortly after instant pen to Clermont for less. I'm done, haha.

Latest posts