16. Elia Elia (55)
17. Santiago Garcia Botta (25)
18. Fin Baxter (0)
19. Richard De Carpentier (0)
20. Tom Lawday (21)
21. Scott Steele (9)
22. James Lang (69)
23. Ross Chisholm (120)

Been pretty clear I'd prefer Healy to start, but I think he will be starting the Euro games before long. Very strong side all the same. Shame we don't have Snyman or Kilcoyne, it would make our pack monstrous. Expect us to take this one, although I can't say I know much about half of the Quins team. Hugh Tizard, lol bad name man.

Like the Munster pack, think they've missed a beat with Hanrahan.

Like the Munster pack, think they've missed a beat with Hanrahan.
I think the opposite. No hype for Healy or Casey. They blood in nicely and eventually will take reins.
I think looking at layouts Healy will be in pole position to overtake Harry Byrne if he can't get in to European 23 soon.
Like bench we have good youth in Wycherley x2, Casey and Healy. JOD too it will be a strong finish.

For us and Leinster I shocked both seem to dismiss back 3 worries if an injury occurs.
For us it JJ to 15, Haley to wing

Bordeaux have had quite a few high hits now, should be getting a warning. Saints attack is looking much improved in last year and Mitchell looking good.

Another high tackle, Bordeauxs discipline has been atrocious. Northampton doing a lot well except actually finishing.

Last edited:
See I find that ridiculous. He's swinging his arm and it clearly hits the shoulder but then goes higher and makes contact with the head. Surely that is more dangerous than a seat belt tackle? How can rugby say they take high tackles seriously when dangerous contact with the head is ignored because it wasn't the initial contact, yet contact over the shoulder is a penalty?

Could see Cordero haring up as the camera changed angle. Dreadful reaction from Northampton.

Northampton, perfected the art of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Hard to see Bordeaux not claiming a QF place with the Dragons being their other opponents. Nice draw for them.

Bourdeaux are in the quarters already at this stage. An away win with 10 points more or less guarenteed against the Dragons.

Opposite is true for Saints. Sounds like Boyd has already given up. Helpful for us but shows how flawed the format js.

Last edited:
Northampton needed to win that and they threw it away. Poor awareness.

This is a huge game too. Both teams probably need the win to progress.

Latest posts