• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Champions Cup 2017/18: Pool 4

Well Tigs Man isn't allowed into public parks or playgrounds ever since he got belligerent, drunk and stuck in a slide after losing getting nilled by us last year, you sent poor Cockers to the rugby equivalent of the Wall from GoT (north of hadrian's wall actually, very harsh) and you famously won a Heineken Cup final by cheating, Tuilagi has been fined for jumping off a ferry, assaulting two WPCs and a taxi driver, overstayed a visa illegally plus I'm 90% certain that Dan Cole murders people for sport then eats them in worship of a long forgotten fallen god.

who told you that? FFS no secrets in this day and age.

Like last year's BP win in Thomond you predicted for Tigers. I'm shocked you are even asking is it a Tigers win. Should be more a presumption as we are sending out a 2nd team

I predicted the year before last correctly though sooo.
We are struggling in a few departments.

Alot of 50/50's to name them
Genge, Bateman, Cilliers, Polota-Nau, Barrow, Hamilton, O'Connor, Toomua, Manu, Owen, May. All have ? on fitness.

Tigers to win then?
Here be nice. After seeing you're having pet troubles on Munsterfans I'm petitioning Munster rugby to have a minutes silence for your dog's paw before the game. In all seriousness, I'm expecting a tight one. Don't think we'll blow anyone away this time. Our discipline is absolutely awful this year.
I'm hoping Cloete holds his starting spot for this one. Still not sure on fitness, but not too worried for any particular position beyond ten, which is shaky even with everyone fit to be honest. I am not convinced by Hanrahan at all yet. Capable of big plays, but not reliable to run a game for 80 minutes. We had a good game last weekend, but still had to defend for an annoying length of the game and should have absolutely hammered them. Ball handling looked sharp and we have a lot of kicking options with everyone fit. Scannell is such an asset to us at 12, but has his wobblers.

Here be nice. After seeing you're having pet troubles on Munsterfans I'm petitioning Munster rugby to have a minutes silence for your dog's paw before the game. In all seriousness, I'm expecting a tight one. Don't think we'll blow anyone away this time. Our discipline is absolutely awful this year.
I'm hoping Cloete holds his starting spot for this one. Still not sure on fitness, but not too worried for any particular position beyond ten, which is shaky even with everyone fit to be honest. I am not convinced by Hanrahan at all yet. Capable of big plays, but not reliable to run a game for 80 minutes. We had a good game last weekend, but still had to defend for an annoying length of the game and should have absolutely hammered them. Ball handling looked sharp and we have a lot of kicking options with everyone fit. Scannell is such an asset to us at 12, but has his wobblers.

They get me over there unlike you lot.

They get me over there unlike you lot.
I've noticed the only time they stop bickering at each other, calling each other WUMs, making up IRFU conspiracies and being pessimistic about our chances against Zebre at home is when you or another team's fan pops up. It's like when a couple stop arguing for a few hours because their son's friend is over to play for the afternoon.

Amazing that there's enough Leinster born Munster fans left to have an entire forum...

Here's hoping for a... I really don't care actually, good teams are playing in Devon!

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/ru...new-deal-isn-t-confirmed-by-january-1.3314972
The next question put to O'Mahony was, 'You're a Munster man true and true, aren't you?'
"Obviously I am but, look, it's professional sport, it's a short career, and as I said hopefully it will be done by the new year one way or the other."
"The term 'Munster man true and true' has evolved in recent years to describe someone who lacks loyalty and can be compared to Chris Brown's hoes"
Outline and Evaluate this statement, making appropriate references to Leinster players behaving correctly.

jonathan-sexton-81-390x285.jpg

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/ru...new-deal-isn-t-confirmed-by-january-1.3314972
The next question put to O'Mahony was, 'You're a Munster man true and true, aren't you?'
"Obviously I am but, look, it's professional sport, it's a short career, and as I said hopefully it will be done by the new year one way or the other."
"The term 'Munster man true and true' has evolved in recent years to describe someone who lacks loyalty and can be compared to Chris Brown's hoes"
Outline and Evaluate this statement, making appropriate references to Leinster players behaving correctly.
Guess you obviously missed whole interview. I suppose a) you weren't saying similar when Sexton jumped and b) are missing point Munster and Ulster are making on the big financial hand Leinster are getting year in year out. And yeah I know you will mention Thomond Park BUT if you do Maths and factor in RDS rent you'll find not much in difference except only difference being Thomond Park and Kingspan will be owned at end.

Anyway for anyone that actually heard interview will know O'Mahony repeatedly said 1. I don't want to leave. 2. It's all in hands of agents and I won't be involved until after Xmas where a decision will be made 1 way or another and lastly he was constantly being bugged by a certain D4 media head who was asked to refrain from asking same question or he would be removed.

Guess you obviously missed whole interview. I suppose a) you weren't saying similar when Sexton jumped and b) are missing point Munster and Ulster are making on the big financial hand Leinster are getting year in year out. And yeah I know you will mention Thomond Park BUT if you do Maths and factor in RDS rent you'll find not much in difference except only difference being Thomond Park and Kingspan will be owned at end.

Anyway for anyone that actually heard interview will know O'Mahony repeatedly said 1. I don't want to leave. 2. It's all in hands of agents and I won't be involved until after Xmas where a decision will be made 1 way or another and lastly he was constantly being bugged by a certain D4 media head who was asked to refrain from asking same question or he would be removed.
You forget our acad€my!

He's not only betraying his province but more importantly (less so for Munster heads) he's betraying his country!

Johnny Sexton also left Dublin for the two years when Ster was replaced by some imposter team coached by lack of Hope and joy taking over a (substandard) human body.

You forget our acad€my!

He's not only betraying his province but more importantly (less so for Munster heads) he's betraying his country!

Johnny Sexton also left Dublin for the two years when Ster was replaced by some imposter team coached by lack of Hope and joy taking over a (substandard) human body.
Yes but you see less €€ on players wages in senior team. Means more for use elsewhere. And B.S. about Sexton. No different only Sexton wanted a hell of alot more. And deservedly so.
Also POM isn't betraying country. Still available and willing. Just won't be selected. Sexton was but that is a certain Schmidt's call and we all know his relationship with Munster isn't viewed well.

As I say can't move posts when it's suiting. I think a lot of Leinster fans are holding their powder on it too as they know the facts. Alpha you'll have to brush up.

Muff, I was considering going further (Had a nice one about Sexjob being richer than POM and going to improve his game whereas POM only cares about cash) but I'm absolutely taking the mick and don't care to debate the other stuff!

Latest posts