• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Champions Cup Semi Final Toulon vs Leinster

As I have said previously to beat Toulon score early atleast12/15 points they don't like it and although it does not happen often they have great difficulty to come back from behind

As I have said previously to beat Toulon score early atleast12/15 points they don't like it and although it does not happen often they have great difficulty to come back from behind
Yeah, I agree with that. Very important to pull away from Toulon early. They tend to take control of tight games in the second half from what I've seen.

Should be a real cracker. Pity France 1-3 didn't broadcast the Clermont game earlier today.

they could not broadcast as BeinSport have the rights, they have given or should i say sold the game to A2 today and Beinsport will obviously be showing it as well. but its only 13€ a month and you can cancel whenever you want so very flexible.....
Just about ready for the off, get to Marseille early and get into the atmosphere plus a few beers with the Irish boys hotel tonight so car will be parked and abandoned till Monday Youpee, all French final ????? sorry Mon Le Munster Muffin!!!!!!! and 20€ light!!!!!!

Last edited:
GOOOO ONNN INVERNESS!!!!

Dont make me suffer any longer!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Later on will be bad enough...

Now they're interviewing bald pricks. :(

Last edited:
Despite my lack of knowledge of Scottish football, I feel confident in saying the underdogs won. It's an omen I tell you.

- - - Updated - - -

Weather is apparently dreadful.

Despite my lack of knowledge of Scottish football, I feel confident in saying the underdogs won. It's an omen I tell you.
yes the underdogs Inverness did beat Celtic. While my team got knocked out in the semi's too even though we dominated the game but we couldn't score.

Anyway isn't best if we brought this football chat to another thread ?

I don't think we've ever had a better thread to discuss Hibs' goalie tbh...

I like Jonny's retirement beard.
what was wrong with our goalie ?, He did fine our shooting is what is needed work tbh

Looks like try. But what the hell was McFadden and Kearney at?

Offside it is actually

Latest posts