• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

"Everyone should donate organs"

Yeah sure, I will gladly give away my organs if someone will pay me a generous amount in advance. [/b]

im not really comfortable with having to go to the grave with something missing haha. maybe i'd part with a kidney for a million bucks. but not after death

<div class='quotemain'> Yeah sure, I will gladly give away my organs if someone will pay me a generous amount in advance. [/b]

im not really comfortable with having to go to the grave with something missing haha. maybe i'd part with a kidney for a million bucks. but not after death

[/b][/quote]

True true, I not really fond of the idea neither but money changes a lot of things for me.

Yeah, but you'll be dead when they take your organs.
What will you do with the money then?

Yeah, but you'll be dead when they take your organs.
What will you do with the money then?
[/b]

I did say pay in advance so i could enjoy the money while i was alive and if i still had cash left i would let my family have it.

I think organ donation should be automatic, and that people should need to opt out of it if they really want to keep 'em.

I feel organ donation should only go to people who have not abused their body... ie you need a new Liver due to drinking too much, then tough ****, you abused your body why should you have the chance to abuse someone else's...

I think organ donation should be automatic, and that people should need to opt out of it if they really want to keep 'em. [/b]

I disagree, because if your a lazy ******* like me you'll constantly put off signing papers etc or whatever you have to do in order to keep them. I suffer the IDIT (I'll Do It Tommorow) Syndrome and will probbably utter those words on my deathbed. If you wanna donate organs you should do all the work, after all you have to make an effort to give something. It takes no effort to be lazy.

I'm type 1 diabetic, thus I can't donate anything. The question is though, would I if I weren't diabetic? Probably not.

I'm leaving my body to medical science but I'd just as happily leave it to Armin Meiwes; I couldn't give a toss about it once I'm dead. The initiative is something I've talked about for ages, I see nothing wrong with helping another human being survive when you have absolutely no use for the organs yourself i.e. when you are pushing up the daisies (or would be).

I feel organ donation should only go to people who have not abused their body... ie you need a new Liver due to drinking too much, then tough ****, you abused your body why should you have the chance to abuse someone else's... [/b]

knowing how much the english like to drink, he's trying to get himself of the hook! :lol2tn:

Latest posts