• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FA cup Thread

GERRARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a goal :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

Liverpool win on penalties in one of the greatest FA Cup finals ever

I feel sorry for West Ham they played great

I
hearts.gif
Gerrard

Fantastic Final, The best for years...

Just a shame that someone had to lose,

Liverpool played fantastic, West ham played fantastic, Stevie G was emmence.....

Gerrard is looking in fantastic form for the World Cup.

Why is Reocoker not going instead of Hargreaves? He was immense today for West Ham.

Great match to watch a neutral/one day Hammer. West Ham must be gutted to have the victory snatched away from them at the very end, but you can't really argue with a strike like Gerrard's.

Without a doubt the best FA Cup final I've ever seen, fantastic stuff from both teams, sickener for the Hammers to have one hand on the trophy but Liverpool just have that annoying never say die attitude and Reina delivered the goods in the shootout so fair play.

Wow - what a perfect night of sport for me. The Hurricanes won to deny the filthy drug-cheating Waratahs their so-called "right" to host the semi-final. And not only did Liverpool win the FA Cup but Kewell got himself injured again. Ha-ha!

Nah just kidding - Kewell's injury isn't that serious. I have heard that he will be back in under two weeks. Could have been a lot worse.

Stevie G was massive, he set up two goals (one of them was wrongly not awarded) and scored two. His second, and Liverpool's third was stunning.

Gerrard is like a tactical nuclear weapon - when he goes off he just lays absolute waste to opposing teams.

Best cup final I can remember, it was great to be a part of it. You do have to feel for West Ham, who were superb.

The third goal from Liverpool is without question the goal of the season.

Latest posts