• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FA cup Thread

I'll admit it would have been nice had Liverpool and Chelsea drawn each other but not to be, would have kept our slim European hopes alive as well.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Feb 21 2006, 04:35 PM
I'd have preferred 'Boro or Birmingham at home, but I'l take Bolton or West Ham once we've finished with Villa.
Ready to play crossbar challenge with Bolton again?

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Feb 21 2006, 09:26 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SaintsFan_Webby
@Feb 21 2006, 04:35 PM
I'd have preferred 'Boro or Birmingham at home, but I'l take Bolton or West Ham once we've finished with Villa.
Ready to play crossbar challenge with Bolton again? [/b]
I think 6 is a reasonable target this time around. Sibierski is my favourite for a hat-trick off the bar. :rolleyes:

ill tell you what i just saw some still pics of alan smith's leg, its gruesome!

i have the pics, there all over the web if youguys want to see them just go to google and put in "alan smiths leg"

Jesus Liverpool chewed up, spat out, and repeated the event against Birmingham, even the non league teams don't get thumpings like that and it should have been Liverpool who were the more tired.

It seems we have found the net now, and its really enjoyable to watch Liverpool play with so much confidence... they could of quite easily stopped at 4 - 0 but the carried on looking for goals...

Well Done Liverpool.... LETS PUT 5 PAST EVERTON!!!!

Just a shame it came a bit late in the season.

Christ we're looking a bit clueless, bubble is well and truly burst now.

So many close calls Shearer... At least he won the Premiership in the early days with Blackburn, it would've been a shame to retire without him at least having those.

Hopefully he sticks around the Newcastle Organistation as a Coach/Asst Manager and he can at least win some Silverware.

Shearer was useless last night. I switched on for the second half and didn't even realise he was on the pitch until the 70th minute. Should have hung up the boots at the end of last season really, his body doesn't seem to be able to cope in the same way as someone like Sheringham.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Mar 23 2006, 04:55 PM
Shearer was useless last night. I switched on for the second half and didn't even realise he was on the pitch until the 70th minute. Should have hung up the boots at the end of last season really, his body doesn't seem to be able to cope in the same way as someone like Sheringham.
I was wondering exactly the same thing about Shearer myself. Newcastle are crap though, I can't remember the last good player they bought.

Originally posted by el_tk+Mar 24 2006, 09:57 AM-->
@Mar 23 2006, 04:55 PM
I was wondering exactly the same thing about Shearer myself. Newcastle are crap though, I can't remember the last good player they bought. [/b]
So, whats it like living under a rock?

Originally posted by el_tk+Mar 24 2006, 08:57 AM-->
@Mar 23 2006, 04:55 PM
I was wondering exactly the same thing about Shearer myself. Newcastle are crap though, I can't remember the last good player they bought. [/b]
Yeah Owen is **** isn't he
slap.gif

Given, Carr and Dyer are no mugs either.

Semi final draw has just been made, crap draw Chelsea play Liverpool and Charlton or Middlesbrough face off against West Ham, great draw for those lot with the winners guaranteed European football.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Mar 24 2006, 03:16 PM
Oh well, no final for the Kop than...

darn.
Closer to the final than you, you sniping Manc *******.

Latest posts