• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FA cup Thread

:cheers:

Blue Moon..
You saw me standing alone
without a dream in my heart
without a love of my own

Thoroughly deserved equaliser from Man City, it would have been the biggest trvesty of justice since we lost to Sao Paulo in December.

20+ shots away from home deserves a replay at the very least.

Baros is such a cock. Great finisher, but he was climbing all over, pulling shirts, scratching, eye gouging (some of these may be slightly exaggerated) City's defense by the end. Should have got at least a yellow for being an idiot.

Villa fans perspective we didnt deserve to even get a draw, City played well and as for Baros he is a lazy arsshole where as Luke plays with heart and trys for the team and Super Kev is just a magician on the ball, Juan Pablo is good coming off the bench and scores a few crackers.

I found the game to be very slow indeed.

Man City I think deserved a draw at least I must say, if not the QTR final spot.

I thought it was ver boring as the ball was very slow moving all over the park, it took Villa 40-50 mins to get there arses into gear...

as a utd fan the fa cup has little interest for me - i expect liverpool or newcastle to win it.

Originally posted by loratadine@Feb 21 2006, 11:38 AM
as a utd fan the fa cup has little interest for me - i expect liverpool or newcastle to win it.
I guess your not interested in Champs League either :D

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+Feb 21 2006, 05:48 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-loratadine
@Feb 21 2006, 11:38 AM
I guess your not interested in Champs League either :D [/b]
A shame yourboys are going to finish the year worse than us! ;)

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Feb 21 2006, 08:06 AM

A shame yourboys are going to finish the year worse than us! ;)
I don't think so!

You have lost out on a fortune by missing out on the Champions League group stages. Money you can't afford to miss out on, what with having over half a billion quid's worth of debt!

You're out of the FA Cup, you have no chance in hell of catching Chelsea, you're likely to have problems because of your midfield. You will probably win the booby prize, though that's just an embarassment and it won't save your season.

You might win more, you might finish higher, but this has been a disaster of a season for United.

By the Way, we already have a piece of silverware this season!!! We have been in 2 Finals already as well this season!!!! Something united would like to say but wont be able to....

So therefore have achieved more than United already.... and also the fight for second place isnt over yet... we are 3 points behind you...

And these injured players will all magically return somehow? Don't think so, where's the midfield?

Anyway save this for the premiership thread,

here's the draw for the Quarter Finals and with it goes any chance of silverware for Newcastle having been handed an away tie at Cheslea, Liverpool have got the handiest draw again with a tie at Birmingham who would more than likely have one eye on survival rather than this cup tie, Middlesbrough take on Charlton while Aston Villa or Man City take on Bolton or West Ham.

What's the story with the dates for these ties though, says they're on March 20-23, that would be a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday? Is this some sort of experiment by the FA?

Originally posted by loratadine@Feb 22 2006, 01:03 AM
united should finnish second - they are as a squad stronger than liverpool
You guys dont have a squad.......all you got is Rooney,Ruud and Rio, the rest of ya players are shizenhouzen.

Originally posted by An Tarbh@Feb 21 2006, 01:14 PM

What's the story with the dates for these ties though, says they're on March 20-23, that would be a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday? Is this some sort of experiment by the FA?
Part of Sven's plan to get the England squad together quicker.

I'd have preferred 'Boro or Birmingham at home, but I'l take Bolton or West Ham once we've finished with Villa.

Latest posts