• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fantasy Rugger - TRF pool/League

Also what browser are you using? If your using explorer or Mozilla try Chrome..

Tried four different browsers, tried naming my team a different name, tried saving players they picked for me ... I think I'll give it a miss ... maybe if the error message was a bit more detailed, I'd troubleshoot it some more ... but anyway, I'm involved in plenty of fantasy rugby/picking comps, as it is ... have fun guys

Shaggy, I just joined as well as Mcfadden's Army. I'm in the South Island and using Google Chrome; seems to have worked.

Shaggy, I just joined as well as Mcfadden's Army. I'm in the South Island and using Google Chrome; seems to have worked.

I've now tried after rebooting my windows laptop, on my iPad (safari), reregistering using a different email, and still get the same result. I deduce from that, that either my ISP doesn't like the site, or my hub has something set to stop my team being updated; either way, I've spent way too much time on this, so I think I'll leave you guys to it

Several attempts, several "there was an error, try again later" messages ... not sure if I'll bother

Tried four different browsers, tried naming my team a different name, tried saving players they picked for me ... I think I'll give it a miss ... maybe if the error message was a bit more detailed, I'd troubleshoot it some more ... but anyway, I'm involved in plenty of fantasy rugby/picking comps, as it is ... have fun guys

I've now tried after rebooting my windows laptop, on my iPad (safari), reregistering using a different email, and still get the same result. I deduce from that, that either my ISP doesn't like the site, or my hub has something set to stop my team being updated; either way, I've spent way too much time on this, so I think I'll leave you guys to it

I had the same issue when this thread first went up. Tried it again yesterday just to check and it went fine. I have no idea what the original issue was though so I guess I am begging you to just try again in a bit when you've gotten over the time you've already wasted? Preeeetty please??

- - - Updated - - -

As for mah XV (though Imma probably going to make massive changes quite regularly in the lead though if I know myself):

D Coles
A Creevy
C Healy

C Lawes
P O'Connell

S Parisse
L Picamoles
K Read

A Smith
H Pollard

J Joseph
J Kriel

W Le Roux
I Folau
T Bowe

You have have been doing it at a busy time, servers may have been getting clogged up..

ImageUploadedByRugby Forum1441785292.113066.jpg

That's my team although I've changed it a few times already so not definite

Not to throw a spanner in the works, but has anyone checked out Fantasy Rugger (fantasyrugger.co - no I didn't know that was a valid domain name either)? Ian Madigan seems to have something to do with it and you can play against some pro players (Dan Biggar set up a team for one example). Usually go with the ESPN one myself but might be worth checking out as it seems to award points for stuff that ESPN ignores. Probably going to set up a team for both of them to be honest and see which one works out better!

Set up a league mojo! Definitely worth looking at.

My ESPN squad:

Mulipola
B. du Plessis
Tonga'uiha
Retallick
Nakarawa
Pocock
Vermuelen
Read

Fotuali'i
Sexton
Bowe
Kriel
Nonu
Nadolo
Hogg

I signed up, but somehow it set Argentina as my supported team although I didn't select anything there. Is there a way to change that?

My teams:

Coles
Du Plessis
Best
R Gray
O Connell
Read
Morgan
Faletau

Genia
Carter
Scott
Giteau
Folau
Le Roux
Hogg

That Fantasyrugger one seems to go all the way to the other side and reward locks to such an extent I wish I could field XV locks; catch 2 line-outs and make two tackles and you equaled the value for a try.

That said I might sign up and see which one I prefer if only as a test to see which's weighting/priorities I find more enjoyable.

I really have to get round to setting up something of my own some day..

1) Cian Healy
2) Dane Coles
3) Janie du Plessis
4) Courtney Lawes
5) Louis de Jager
6) Jamie Heaslip
7) Michael Hooper
8) Louis Picamoles

9) Aaron Smith
10) George Ford
11) Juan Imhoff
12) Matt Giteau
13) Jesse Kriel
14) Nehe Milner Skudder
15) Israel Folau

Ah well may as well post it.

B du Plessis
S Moore
D Cole
S Whitelock
P O'Connell
C Robshaw
R McCaw
D Pocock
R Pienaar
J Sexton
W Fofana
J de Villiers
T Bowe
Y Huget
M Brown

- - - Updated - - -

Should say I'm not expecting NZ to ratchet up a huge score against Argentina in the opening game I suspect I'll be using a few transfer after the opening weekend and before the France/Ireland match.

Not to throw a spanner in the works, but has anyone checked out Fantasy Rugger (fantasyrugger.co - no I didn't know that was a valid domain name either)? Ian Madigan seems to have something to do with it and you can play against some pro players (Dan Biggar set up a team for one example). Usually go with the ESPN one myself but might be worth checking out as it seems to award points for stuff that ESPN ignores. Probably going to set up a team for both of them to be honest and see which one works out better!

http://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/36156-Fantasy-Rugger-TRF-pool-League

Folau for Brown.....no idea why I made that decision.

Couldn't find the league for the Fantasy Rugger one, so I set one up; If there's already one there, let me know, and I'll join it ... anyway, here's the link to the one I set up (all welcome)

http://fantasyrugger.co/league/index?LeagueSearch[privacy_code]=y0pXDwaHXFuRtpRj

... i'm still getting the error on the ESPN one, so if you want to teach me a lesson, it might have to be in the fantasy rugger one :)

Last edited:

Latest posts