• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fifa 08 demo out

Well I have just downloaded the Demo from marketplace, to be honest nothing special... or I didn't think it was... [/b]

Oh, who asked you, Charlie? You think you own the board or something? Well? Answer me, tough-guy!!!

If I could only get you in the ring, (a wrestling one, not yours, you sicko), I'd deal the kind of damage not seen since the English rugby team put a nuclear bomb in their own organisational structure straight after the '03 world cup!

<div class='quotemain'> Well I have just downloaded the Demo from marketplace, to be honest nothing special... or I didn't think it was... [/b]

Oh, who asked you, Charlie? You think you own the board or something? Well? Answer me, tough-guy!!!

If I could only get you in the ring, (a wrestling one, not yours, you sicko), I'd deal the kind of damage not seen since the English rugby team put a nuclear bomb in their own organisational structure straight after the '03 world cup!
[/b][/quote] Charlie is correct, the 360 demo is terrible, the PC version is ten times better. Here a bullet list on all the positives & negatives of the demo;

Positives

* Looks nice
* Skill moves look good one on one (loading mini game with Ronaldinho)
* One on one with Ronaldinho is fun (loading mini game)
* Tevez is in UTD's squad - Oddly, he not there in the PC demo
* Inter Milan is in the demo

Negatives
* The interface is unappealing - The same interface as Fifa 07 on the 360
* The gameplay is very slow
* The ball feels heavy - Though when you pass or cross, the ball balloons across field
* Shooting is very poor - you don't actually feel like you are shooting
* The demo is surprisingly difficult - On numerous times occasions, I didn't even create an attacking opportunity.
* Turning off all aided passes/shot/crosses makes the game alot harder
* AC Milan aren't on the demo - AC Milan where on the PC demo
* I still haven't scored yet, or even a decent shot on target.
* Only one half of football - same with PC demo
* Unless you are awesome at Fifa, you'll spend the entire half defending
* The camera angle is crap - Don't even go there with the other views
* 2D radar is tiny, its hard to see whats happening in the radar
* You can't change the button configuration

The PC demo on the other hand, plays like a football game should. The next & current gen versions are two completely different games. I am not buying the 360 version of Fifa 08, I will buy the PS2 version

yeah iv been on the fifa08 forum and the Hyundai A-League has been confirmed, and the nz national teams in aswel, and its on 360 too, so im definately gonna get it now. Go the Phoenix!!!

Latest posts