• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Finally, at last!

D

dobrien7

Am privileged to know the manager of the latest installment of this franchise down here in Invercargill.

We've been sorely lacking a completely gaming store, relying on the Harvey Normans, Noel Leemings, Bond and Bonds etc, but now well get decent knowledge and service with our gaming products :D

Game on!

PS - My enthusiasm is in no way completely and utterly directly to do with said manager about to become a flatmate, and therefore getting to view new advance copies of games etc (fingers crossed)

but remember, EB suck at some stuff, they dont know everything, they only know what they think they get told, which isnt much :)

Am privileged to know the manager of the latest installment of this franchise down here in Invercargill.

We've been sorely lacking a completely gaming store, relying on the Harvey Normans, Noel Leemings, Bond and Bonds etc, but now well get decent knowledge and service with our gaming products :D

Game on!

PS - My enthusiasm is in no way completely and utterly directly to do with said manager about to become a flatmate, and therefore getting to view new advance copies of games etc (fingers crossed)
[/b]
remeber, you have my number if you need a third opinion on the newly released games :cheers:

Yay!

Now Southland can pay 119.95 dollars for games you can get at Dick Smith for 84.95!

Oh yeah - first major advantage in having an EB Games manager as a flatmate...

He got given a Xbox 360 for free to keep today, woohoo!

very nice dobrien. always good to have hook-ups like that. some eb staff are crap others aren't and some actually know what they are on about.

I have a friend in america working at an eb. he gets like 15% staff discount and other cool perks like free rentals etc.

Yeah, it's alright, though I was in there the other day and they'd never heard of Cricket '07 coming out. Had zero knowledge on whether it would be on xbox at release time (which it seems it won't be).

Was followed up by Melbourne Cup Challenge which got a "I.....think......I'd heard of.....that. It's about horse-racing, eh?"

I think sports games aren't their specialty down here. I'm sure Daves mate, the manager is far more knowledgable, but I'd bet my house I'm more upto date than his staff on most sports games.

The manager sold me a game straight away when I saw him, so for the publics sake, he'd better pull some hours, lol!

Yeah rest of staff are dropkicks but manager is clued up. Stores doing repectably too, 3rd overall in Australasia last month.

Unfortunately EB aren't buying MCC in, but stay tuned...

Unfortunately EB aren't buying MCC in, but stay tuned...
[/b]

they are hear

its selling like hotcakes

i am holidays visiting mum, and asked the local EB if they havebeen selling the MCC

the nerd looks in horror and goes, hell yeah we got none left for PC and Xbox in 2 days

i ask is that good for this store.....he says yes very good on par with most ***les but we never ordered more in, but its sold more than FIFA07 0n X360....... but IMO that comes down to X360 supplies in Newcastle :p