• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Force vs Stormers

i thought it would b cagey, but i was proved wrong. Chavanga's got some serious gas and should have a nice little place on the wing when Wales come to town this summer.

UUUmmmm u just did :lol:
[/b]
Yeah, but not a long critique of the game as I would usually do...

Hopefully this game will give the Force a kick in the ass, they had one decent backline maneuvre the whole game and it resulted in a try...Giteau needs to harden up, it seems every game he gets taken out by the opposition team and has about 10 to 15 minutes where he is basically out of the game....Shepherd should be dropped and told to work on his pace work, either that or get the mighty AJ Whalley in his place, probably has more speed too...

I always had a bit of a feeling deep down the Stormers could do this, they have always been a team with tremendous potential and hopefully they are finally starting to fire....

Stormers v Force Semi Final at Subi after the Force go on a massive winning + bonus point streak for the rest of the season, with a win by the Force on the way to a victorious win over the Crusaders. :p

Chavanga's got some serious gas and should have a nice little place on the wing when Wales come to town this summer.[/b]

Good luck to Shane Williams keeping up with this guy...

<div class='quotemain'>
Chavanga's got some serious gas and should have a nice little place on the wing when Wales come to town this summer.[/b]

Good luck to Shane Williams keeping up with this guy...
[/b][/quote]

Yup, Williams is lightning quick perhaps the quickest in the Northern hemishphere but no one keeps up with Chavanga. B)

If it wasnt for some dodgy kicking by Grant and Brown it could have been kicking on for the half century. Shows you cant underestimate the Stormers, to hammer the form side of the competition (barring the Crusaders) at home is tremendous. Now 5 consecutive home games, the first against the Cheetahs, up to 6th so the play offs are very much a possibility. :bana: [/b]

Unbelievable turn around by the Stormers I think Rassie is doing some great work with the players.

Keep SA proud.

Stormers v Force Semi Final at Subi after the Force go on a massive winning + bonus point streak for the rest of the season, with a win by the Force on the way to a victorious win over the Crusaders. :p [/b]

Sounds good!! :bana:

Latest posts