• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FOX SPORTS Fantasy Super Rugby 2014

You have unlimited transfers, you can only use it once though.

So with the wildcard u can get unlimited transfers in a round, right?. Where do I find the wildcard? In which part of the website?

when you go to transfers, there should be a "Play Wilcard" button at the top. you will then have access to unlimited transfers.

Got my first 400+ of the season, hoping to keep it up and need more luck when choosing a captain

My first 400 for the season as well. Been going quite well, in part due to having some luck with the captains in the last two rounds; Braid in 2 and Folau in 3 meant 100 extra points over those rounds.

I've had poor returns with my 10's and front row though.

See I top the table with Darwin having some bad luck with tough opposition even though he has been solid overall. I see I have some opposition coming up though..

My first 400 for the season as well. Been going quite well, in part due to having some luck with the captains in the last two rounds; Braid in 2 and Folau in 3 meant 100 extra points over those rounds.

I've had poor returns with my 10's and front row though.

See I top the table with Darwin having some bad luck with tough opposition even though he has been solid overall. I see I have some opposition coming up though..

I thought I was going to lose this week too, but managed to just sneak the victory. I tend to be pretty conservative when picking my captain. I've stuck with Strauss every week - he's unlikely to get any massive scores, but I know I should get 25-40 points from him every week no matter the opposition or weather conditions.

Got my first 400+ of the season, hoping to keep it up and need more luck when choosing a captain

... I'd better put some extra thought into selecting players this week then ... you'll be gunning for me because I grabbed those players you were after, in the "other league" :p

In rounds 2 and 3 I made ​​a lot of points, but what happened in the first round still costs me. Fu**ing first round!

Should be an interesting week. My teams was relying very heavily on Highlanders & Chiefs players (+ Folau), so I've had to make a lot of changes this week. I've managed to get almost a complete 15 of starting players (apart from Toomaga-Allen, who is on the bench), but I'm not overly confident. My side certainly has the potential to score a lot of points, but it is equally likely I will have a shocker! I've placed my faith in Johnny McNicholl this week - hopeful he delivers for me....

Should be an interesting week. My teams was relying very heavily on Highlanders & Rebels players (+ Folau), so I've had to make a lot of changes this week. I've managed to get almost a complete 15 of starting players (apart from Toomaga-Allen, who is on the bench), but I'm not overly confident. My side certainly has the potential to score a lot of points, but it is equally likely I will have a shocker! I've placed my faith in Johnny McNicholl this week - hopeful he delivers for me....

LOL, Darwin. I could just as well have written that but have changed Chiefs to Rebels.

I also have Toomaga-Allen and McNicholl who I am unsure of!! Unfortunately they're not the only ones.

LOL, Darwin. I could just as well have written that but have changed Chiefs to Rebels.

I also have Toomaga-Allen and McNicholl who I am unsure of!! Unfortunately they're not the only ones.

Have faith in McNicholl. He is quality. The Crusaders also have easy opposition this week so he will score lots of tries :p

... I'm getting more disillusioned with this site by the minute ... players in my squad that are back home injured, but still showing as uninjured in the game ... been that way for many years now I know, but given that they are a sports media site, you would think that they could keep current

... might be my last year I think

Bloody Pat Lambie......

Apart from his lack of contribution (due to tick bite fever - I don't know what that is, but it doesn't sound that nice!) I had another pretty good week. Now to get Folau, Ben Smith etc back into the lineup.....

Lads, I can't access my account Fantasy. Right where the button is to enter there is a kind of advertising that doesn't allow me to click the button. I tried it out but can't click the button.

Anyone else have this problem accessing your account Fantasy?

140312033839673126.jpg

I had the same. Use 'enter' rather than click the button. To make transfers is also a case of clicking blindly but I managed.

Will I never learn!

Bought three guys only to learn that one of them is injured. No problem I say, Undo transfers and buy again (when I promised myself I wouldn't) and then learn that one of them (McCalman) is banned for two weeks. Well, of course I only have myself to blame but damn, the week is just too long!

My performance in Super Rugby Fantasy has been disastrous so far, I've had bad luck and mistakes, I trust a few players who have disappointed like: Henry Speight, Jean De Villiers, David Pocock, Ardie Savea and others.

But my performance in the 6 Nations Fantasy has been excellent, I managed sixth place among 29 participants:

140318061350763849.jpg

I must improve here, I can!!!

Okay so this is the first round in a while that I'm quite confident heading into the weekend except for 2 spots where I'd have loved to make a change but thought it was more important elsewhere.. so of course I am dreading the inevitable flop of the newbies in my XV selection and anguish at seeing the guys I dropped have blinders.. on top of my decision to not buy Ben Franks because; meh, JTA hasn't done all THAT bad sofar..

Irish Rugby Man (my direct opposition for the weekend) might as well light that cigar already.

Latest posts