• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FOX SPORTS Fantasy Super Rugby 2014

I'm not overly confident this week. I keep getting reasonable scores, but keep losing my match-ups! I was very tempted to use my wild-card this week as I'm starting to accumulate quite a few injured players on my bench, but decided to stick with my normal strategy of leaving it till around week 10 (around the start of the knock-out cup). I think my side this weekend is slightly less conservative than usual. Without no Strauss this week I've placed my faith in Dane Coles as captain - I hope it pays off. I have stuck with Cruden for one more week, but even now I'm regretting not picking Cooper (or Barrett... or Beale... or Foley).

I just had to use my wildcard. I had a heap of players on my bench who were not playing at all and I had lots of Cheetahs and Lions in my starting XV. Hopefully this round works out well.

Yeah, I was tempted to use the wildcard, but going in with 14 eligible players instead ... fingers crossed

Dan Coles/Nathan Charles has been my captain's for a while but went a different route this round.
Jacques Louis Potgieter is scoring mid 40's every game so trying him out as captain - let's see how it goes

Okay, so my pessimism has really got me;

- Sell Warren Whiteley and but Keiran Read who brings in 1 measely point. Thanks, IRB player of the year 2013!

- Sell Woodward who is back from injury and had scored very poorly in his previsou games and buy Robbie Coleman who seems in fine form. Woodward goes on to score 60 and Coleman 20 so I wasted a transfer to nett -40 points!! I am getting frustrated now.

- Toomaga Allen didn't do too poorly compared to one of my prop options in Franks so can't complain overly much there. I'll be looking at how my other serious options go; Ged Robinson and Tony Woodcock.

- Also sold Luke Burgess to get in Kerr-Barlow. Hope that turns out well as I see Perenara who was the other option did well this round. So hopefully that wasn't a F-up. Tamati Ellison also hasn't performed since his first appearence so I got in Jacques Louis Potgieter. So there is still some games that could hopefully mean my changes weren't total crap.

Business as usual for me. Another solid week. Another head-to-head loss....

Bad week for me, nearly saw my ass against Mr "Average"
Not doing bad on the Draft game though

Awful round for me but I am waiting for Deon Fourie to come in off the bench (45 ATM) to replace my captain who didn''t play (Stephen Moore) and extra points from my VC Ben McCalman (50 ATM) so I should hit 400.

On a side note anyone know why Read and Moore didn't play? I can't find injury reports for either. I hope they play on the next weekend and that Folau comes in as well or I could sit with too many HUR/HIGH players and Fourie and no more than 1/2 the transfers needed..

Both have injures based on report prior to the games.

I had a terrible terrible round, seems I am doing as bad a my team..

Now, I'm in position 22. I was never so close to the Top 20. Yeah baby!!!!!!! I can!

If only I had known the rules in the first round... :rahh:

It seems like most people had a bad week last weekend.

It seems so, yes. I had one of my worst weeks (points-wise) but managed to climb in every conference I'm in and win my fantasy cup match so reletively speking it was actually a good week.

You could also see the guys who did well for the most part are in pretty bad shape on the overall log and were managers with 'left field' players rather than the usual performers.

It seems like most people had a bad week last weekend.

Well, almost all have Israel Folau on their teams. He didn't play last round banned by ARU but this was known few hours before the game, then almost all had Folau in their teams and his contribution was 0 points

Another rubbish week for me. I had a great start to the season for the 1st time ever, but seem to be going backwards every week at the moment. I haven't had good luck with my captains recently - Strauss and Coles both had poor matches when I chose them as captain. I'm sure if I change my captain again Coles will have a big week, but I'm tempted to switch to Moore this week (as I like having a hooker as captain).

Another rubbish week for me. I had a great start to the season for the 1st time ever, but seem to be going backwards every week at the moment. I haven't had good luck with my captains recently - Strauss and Coles both had poor matches when I chose them as captain. I'm sure if I change my captain again Coles will have a big week, but I'm tempted to switch to Moore this week (as I like having a hooker as captain).

about time for me to have my team go to the dogs as well ... I seem to have got a few wins recently, and haven't been eliminated from the cup early (which is the norm)

For the first time I'm in position 21! Watch out Tupac's Hologram's! I'm approaching me slowly to you

;)

Hmmm... another loss for me. I don't think this is going to be my year....

Latest posts