• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

gareth thomas loves nigel owens

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Dec 31 2009, 10:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 31 2009, 02:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Dec 31 2009, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 31 2009, 02:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Give it up. You're both brainwashed.

Discrimination is perfectly fine, so long as it's based on reason derived from observable fact.

Fact: there is no such thing as homosexuality, just a series of choices as to where one puts one's dick. Don't get me started on the argument about where one ... puts one's pussy.[/b]

:lol:

Gee this is unbelievable.

So what you're telling me is that you decided to be a heterosexual and that Gareth Thomas decided to be gay. Or is it only gay that decide and straight people don't ?

When exactly did you decide ? When did it occur to you that you had the choice but you preferred women ?

I want to know because I never got to decide. Somehow it was like that. I never got to decide if I wanted to be left-handed either, i just was.
[/b][/quote]

I reckon you're a victim of groupthink.

[/b][/quote]

Like people who accept that the holocaust, 9/11 and lunar landings happened.

Conspiracy theories are fun but on the whole pointless. Grow up.

Besides, there is plenty of psychological and other scientific study into homosexuality. Where's your evidence to say it's a 100% choice?
[/b][/quote]

Evidence ? You've obviously been brainwashed by communists. Who needs evidence when you have religious values that are obviously true unless you're a communist.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 31 2009, 02:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Dec 31 2009, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 31 2009, 02:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Give it up. You're both brainwashed.

Discrimination is perfectly fine, so long as it's based on reason derived from observable fact.

Fact: there is no such thing as homosexuality, just a series of choices as to where one puts one's dick. Don't get me started on the argument about where one ... puts one's pussy.[/b]

:lol:

Gee this is unbelievable.

So what you're telling me is that you decided to be a heterosexual and that Gareth Thomas decided to be gay. Or is it only gay that decide and straight people don't ?

When exactly did you decide ? When did it occur to you that you had the choice but you preferred women ?

I want to know because I never got to decide. Somehow it was like that. I never got to decide if I wanted to be left-handed either, i just was.
[/b][/quote]
I make decisions all the time. Not always consistently.

So, tell me what this sexuality thing is and how you can prove its existence. I reckon you're a victim of groupthink.

(The only comment I make on the priest jibe is that your thoughts exist in cartoon world - no matter how hard a beating they take, they always spring back to life.)
[/b][/quote]

AHH! Thoughtcrime! Doubleungood!

Okay girls, it's all getting heated in this thread. I've had to delete a couple of inflammatory posts and will be keeping a close eye on this thread.

Everyone behave and play nicely together or this one gets closed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 31 2009, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Mite you're such a fag it's unbelievable.[/b]
silence.jpg

Fcuking hell.

Restore the deleted posts, or all the fags get ... state pensions and lots of sympathy.

Latest posts