• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gloucester v London Irish

Man of the match? Opinion?

Man of the match is Nick Wood And Gloucester win by 2 points
23-21!
Well Done...

What does Chris Hala'Ufia have to do to get a yellow card? Shoot someone.

Irish snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, Gloucester were pants for an hour but blood & thunder got them back into it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jan 31 2009, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Balshaw try! Knew it would happen. Brilliant score!
23 - 21 currently. Well worked and I eat my words.
Conversion missed.
3 point game with 6 minutes to go.[/b]

Speedy you jammy git, getting a perfect score on the predictions comp.

Good to see Gloucester top of the table instead of Irish though :)
And yer they did play VERY poorly in the first half...but hey its the points that matter.

Usually I cheer for them but since the whole Warwick thing... HAHAHA! Reading gonna lose!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Jan 31 2009, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jan 31 2009, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Balshaw try! Knew it would happen. Brilliant score!
23 - 21 currently. Well worked and I eat my words.
Conversion missed.
3 point game with 6 minutes to go.[/b]

Speedy you jammy git, getting a perfect score on the predictions comp.
[/b][/quote]
I'm just so awesome.

Just back from the game and it was a real game of two halves. Best atmosphere of the season. What a bollocking the Glaws players must have had at half time. That was the worst I have seen Glaws play for 10 years. 2nd half we just gave it some real Gloucester dog. Wood,Azam(despite his pathetic throwing-in),Bortollami were good but Delve at 8 after being out with an ACL replacement all season was awesome. Still buzzing.Top of the table and Q`s back in 2 weeks. Life is f***ing good. Good job I can still type as I cant speak cos Im so horse from shouting. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's scary is that Irish have picked up a point from every game this season... That's eight bonus points. :blink:

What's scarier is that they've got a pretty easy run in to the play-offs. :cryy:

I havent had the chance to watch the game live yet but the Irish no8 Hala`ufia put in some terribly dangerous tackles. One resulted in our young scrum half being seriously injured. Was this highlighted during Skys coverage ? IMO the citing panel will have something to do on Monday.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ Feb 1 2009, 12:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I havent had the chance to watch the game live yet but the Irish no8 Hala`ufia put in some terribly dangerous tackles. One resulted in our young scrum half being seriously injured. Was this highlighted during Skys coverage ? IMO the citing panel will have something to do on Monday.[/b]

Barnes certainly had a rant against Samoans during the game, there was one towards the end of the game, not sure if it's the incident you're referring to but it definitely got a mention on sky, not sure if they said anything in the aftermath though

Blaming all Samoans seem pretty harsh but based on pretty much ever Samoan I have seen play they all do hit high and dangerous. Strange considering they are usually such decent god loving folk(well the ones that I have met anyway).
Back to the game, some of the Gloucester crowd are obviously new to the game so there is now not only booing of place kickers(which I hate) but also they now complain if the full back or wings kick from deep. They seem to think that we have to run every ball and impossibly score from such deep positions. Is this just a Gloucester thing or are all of our clubs now being viewed by such ill-informed morons?

Latest posts