• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gloucester v Ospreys

Penalty Glaws. If Lamb gets this then the Ospreys are in the ****. Well, more than they are now.

Just too short.

Ospreys are reminding me of Leinster.

"Look at all our awesome backs making all these awesome breaks and not scoring any tries!"

"Look at us lose to a team in red who know how to take their chances"

"Look at us we're orange/from D4."

Edit: In the case that Munster lose both next weekend and the weekend after, this message is to be deleted.

we've been bad at times no doubt this season but we've not been as bad as what the Ospreys have today.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Mar 28 2009, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
we've been bad at times no doubt this season but we've not been as bad as what the Ospreys have today.[/b]

Yeah, if you can get Reddan in and Sexton playing halfback together then you shall be 'da bomb'. Oh, and play Sean O'Brien coz he's just better than Jennings at the moment (in my dearest of oppinions). And way better than Jowitt

By the by, what age is Ferg McFad?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that was focking hillarious. Forward pass into his hands and he runs it in.

Edit: Just looked up and this really must be a joke of a tournament if the semi-final has a stadium this empty.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Mar 28 2009, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Mar 28 2009, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
we've been bad at times no doubt this season but we've not been as bad as what the Ospreys have today.[/b]

Yeah, if you can get Reddan in and Sexton playing halfback together then you shall be 'da bomb'. Oh, and play Sean O'Brien coz he's just better than Jennings at the moment (in my dearest of oppinions). And way better than Jowitt

By the by, what age is Ferg McFad?
[/b][/quote]

He's 22, O'Brien is more of a 6 than a 7, so no reason why we can't play both.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Mar 28 2009, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAA!! We are a f***ing joke. Munster must be ******* themselves.[/b]

I'm sure they are now, given the backlash they'll get in the wake of this game.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Mar 28 2009, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Mar 28 2009, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAA!! We are a f***ing joke. Munster must be ******* themselves.[/b]

I'm sure they are now, given the backlash they'll get in the wake of this game.
[/b][/quote]

There won't be a backlash. If there is it'll be at the hands of ____ in the Magners League next weekend. Then back to cack (we hope) for the Munster match so we can sell out Croke Park for a provinsiol rugby match and the ERC do a happy dance and roll around in the dosh!

What age is Fergus McFadden?

Alan Quinlan has probably just died of laughter, he is going to have lots of fun at the breakdown in a fortnights time....

Any news on Henson? Looked like a bad injury. hope Holah gets a two week ban for that dirty trip too.

Latest posts