• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Greatest Live Band Ever?

foo fighters, hands, feet, and head down above the rest, ive seen them 3 times, (going on 4 for wembley) and they are awesome.

always wanted to see metallica live thou but never got the chance.

The Foo Fighters were amazing at the MEN last year, really good live.

However, and although I've never seen them live (I was about 7 when Freddie died) apart from watching 'live at Wembley', 'Live Aid' performances on TV, my vote goes to Queen.

foo fighters, hands, feet, and head down above the rest, ive seen them 3 times, (going on 4 for wembley) and they are awesome.

always wanted to see metallica live thou but never got the chance.
[/b]

Yeah same here, I've heard Metallica put on a helluva show. Would also love to see The Who.

Daft Punk is the best SHOW i will ever see

Even DEAF people would walk away amazed

Just youtube them - The Alive tour was just bullshit

These guys arent human

now, since this is ever, rather than recently, i would mention the beatles and their soloness. i found a copy of george harrison playing here comes the sun, and it was f***ing great. also, george and eric clapton playing while my guitar guently wheeps at the concert for bangladesh. then paul mccartneys back in the us is good too, of his 2000 tour of usa. especially live and let die, back in the ussr, band on the run, and my favorite - something, with a ukelele.

I wanted to, oh-so much. It's just a pitty however I didn't find out about the gig until long after the tickets sold out... <_<

Still, I saw them at Reading 2003.
[/b]

I wanted the best? you got the best!!!

KISS!!! my favourite band the are amazing on stagee

its all about oasis, especially when noel gallagher goes into an accoustic set....now thats amazing...just sends shivers down your spine!

I second the Oasis vote. Even recordings of their lives performances are rousing. Some people complain about Noel's writing, saying he uses the same chord progressions in every song. These people have obviously never either been to a gig, or dug up any b-sides. Like all bands, Oasis put their popular formula on A-sides, then use their B-sides and gigs to experiment - true musical genius shines through. And there are too many amazing moments ripping into fantastic guitar solos to count...

Talking of B-sides, radiohead's are better than their A-sides, I swear...

Holy f*** - Saw Muse last night... What a night.

We got Citizen Erased and mother f***ing Fury... they also played bits from Dead Star and Hyper Music (Went wild during the Dead Star riff... shame the ******** teased us with that all night).

Kick arse version of Feeling Good as well - Complete with this creepy ferris world interlude on the Piano. Every song was performed preety much perfectly, even when they made the odd mistake it still sound kickarse.

Best. Night. Evar.
[/b]

Saw muse at the M.E.N. Bloody incredible. Bellamy's hands during butterflies and hurricanes... he's not human.

I'll be honest and say my opinion doesn't matter much on these sorts of things because I'm usually trashed during concerts so I usually think everyone is *****in'. I do remember Rage Against the Machine being very good. I saw them play with Wu-Tang which was pretty cool. I think any band that can jam it without the need for studio enhancements can be excellent live.

Well, I would say Rage against the machine, just for Tom Morello's incredible solos

Well, I would say Rage against the machine, just for Tom Morello's incredible solos [/b]

Seen RAGE twice. Awesome both times, so much energy.

Seen Mettallica: great show, great music, great band

My other favourite live performances have been Marilyn Manson. saw him at Leeds festival and it was just a great show. Eminem came on next and bored me to tears in comparison.

Also loved seeing Slipknot at Leeds a year before when they'd only just made it. Amazing performance even if their music was a tad strange. built the crowd up sooo much.

i love PINK FLOYD... they have created a new concet of music and live shows in the later 60'

Latest posts