• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

GRRR @ World League!

K

Karmabass

Played a blinder of a season in Divison 3 with the Chiefs - 8 points ahead of nearest rival, +180 goal difference, 7 of the top 10 players in the top trylist, beat Biarratz in the Knockout cup final and assembled a great squad.

PROBLEM: At the end of the season, upon being promoted and winning the cup, I'm told my wages is in a deficit of £100k~. (My wage bill is £1,000,000~)... I really had no idea how the payroll system worked until now, realising it's all done at the end of the season. If there is a deficit you are politely informed its "game over" and literally that is that! So disappointed! My savegame is just before the cup final, and the recruitment window is closed, so how can I fix this without wasting all my good work??!

I did the same today. Manuals, eh?!?

On the other side I am incredibly bad at the game, and it makes it worse that the rucks are so bad with most of the pack just staring at the ball while the opposition run up and dive on it.

:angry:

If you have such a deficit and the trade window is close so close to the end of the season, there's nothing you can do. It looks like GAME OVER!

All you can do is start afresh and be more careful.

Yeah you can't doing anything about it looks like you'll have to start again unfortunately. You could try swap all your expensive players with crap 1's just for now and see if it makes any difference. I've never tryed it myself but I guess it might be worth a try.

How annoying for you. I don't think there's much to be done, but thanks for the warning. I'm going to keep a savegame from halfway through the season just in case and not buy too many more players.

i have been looking at where they keep the money in the file, and i cant see anythiing yet.

if i can find something ill see if i can get a money hack out

i have been looking at where they keep the money in the file, and i cant see anythiing yet.

if i can find something ill see if i can get a money hack out [/b]
A money hack would be very useful....mwuhahahahaha :devban: :diablo: :vampire:

Latest posts