• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Guiness Premiership News

I'm looking forward to whooping Bristol once again
<

Just joking, welcome back and Leeds for the drop this time round.

my moneys on bristol for the drop, leeds have got some much needed stability with the signing of marshall.

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Sep 2 2005, 08:02 AM
I'm looking forward to whooping Bristol once again
<

Just joking, welcome back and Leeds for the drop this time round.
At least four meetings against you this year, we must be lucky once! It will take a few weeks to get adapted but we will stay up. JUST.

Can't see Northampton mucking it out this time, Europe(HEC) has to be a minimal this season.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
my moneys on bristol for the drop, leeds have got some much needed stability with the signing of marshall.[/b]

Funny that, the BBC have them at 12th this year aswell. Been taking your views from there again eh?

Considering you don't much about rugby, and nothing about the GP, I will have to teach a few things to you.

Bristol's game style is very similar to Wales, and the squad has your record cap holder, Gareth Llweyhnan(sp) and also Geriant Thomas and Saul Nelson.

Also, Bristol's style will again prove a victory for running rugby, like the 6N and Lions Tour were. London Irish IMO will be relegated as part of this victory, again scoring the least amount of tries.

i dont know a hell off alot about the gp granted but please - i do know alot about rugby generally.

i would like to see the falcons win this year, as they do have the potential to really do something, they have a fairly stong pack, which is quite mobile, and if wilkinson is on form - and of course not injured then there in with a chance.

Originally posted by harrison2468+Sep 2 2005, 03:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (harrison2468 @ Sep 2 2005, 03:17 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-robbinho
@Sep 2 2005, 02:43 AM
Opening matches sold-out at Bris, Worcester and Leicester, and 35,000 tickets sold for double header at Twickenham.  God bless the Bristol ticket office for sending me 4 tickets when I only ordered 2!
Oh man, got a price for them 2 tickets Robbinho? [/b]
Sorry mate, already given 'em away to a couple more Bath fans, I'm afraid.

<

Originally posted by robbinho+Sep 2 2005, 10:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (robbinho @ Sep 2 2005, 10:03 PM)</div>
Originally posted by harrison2468@Sep 2 2005, 03:17 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-robbinho
@Sep 2 2005, 02:43 AM
Opening matches sold-out at Bris, Worcester and Leicester, and 35,000 tickets sold for double header at Twickenham.  God bless the Bristol ticket office for sending me 4 tickets when I only ordered 2!

Oh man, got a price for them 2 tickets Robbinho?
Sorry mate, already given 'em away to a couple more Bath fans, I'm afraid.

<
[/b]
No worries, I'm busy on Sunday now. Just relised after I posted!

Have a good time Sunday, should be an amazing atmosphere. We will show your some good rugby, and how to use your wings
<

As we've picked Chris "Molly" Malone at 10 (or St Molly of the Divine Interception, as i earlier sw hime referred to) then we shall cleary take no notice of this airy-fairy using your wingers policy, whihc shall remain the exclusive preserve of the French and gays.

Originally posted by robbinho@Sep 3 2005, 02:27 AM
As we've picked Chris "Molly" Malone at 10 (or St Molly of the Divine Interception, as i earlier sw hime referred to) then we shall cleary take no notice of this airy-fairy using your wingers policy, whihc shall remain the exclusive preserve of the French and gays.
And the Welsh, don't forgot them!

Oh, my bad, they were already mentioned!(jokin)

Close start to GP 2005/2006 as Sale beat Newcastle 26-25, with Wilko missing a touch-line conversation to win it in injury time. Cueto and Hodgson scored, while Sale old boy Anthony Elliot got two, along with Burke.

Wasps look to have beat Sarries as I write this, Van Gisbergan showing his worth with the boot. Silly to be overlooked for the Elite Squad. Wasps just won 23-11.

Yeah it was most painful, and I just listend to it.

I know pople who went up there, I guess their only freinds now are the Guinness bottles.

I hear the new away shirts are looking good though.
<

Really? With that poxy screen at the gardens today we couldn't tell.

I'll say one thing for the rest of the season though; Goode won't be playing 10 for Leicester much more if he keeps his current form up.

When is Worcester playing and can someone please post the score as soon as its over. Not very happy to see the Saints getting their asses handed to them, but then again they did play Leicester.

28 mins into the Bristol Bath game
Bristol 3 - 13 Bath

Fantastic Drop Goal by Malone
And then a Fantastic try from Welsh

All together tho a good game by Bath, looking ok in lineouts and scrums
Bristol are also playing some nice rugby, with a couple of attacking moves not coming off...

Originally posted by getofmeland@Sep 5 2005, 12:39 AM
28 mins into the Bristol Bath game
Bristol 3 - 13 Bath

Fantastic Drop Goal by Malone
And then a Fantastic try from Welsh

All together tho a good game by Bath, looking ok in lineouts and scrums
Bristol are also playing some nice rugby, with a couple of attacking moves not coming off...
6-13 now.

You watching the game on tv getofmeland? I'm trying to listen but BBC audio has f**ked up. Any stand out performers for both teams?

Latest posts