• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gym

I've started swapping all my barbell upper body lifts to dumbell as i have a massive strength difference in one shoulder to the other. Think it must be from previous injury. One look tiny compared to the other in the mirror! ugh

I've started swapping all my barbell upper body lifts to dumbell as i have a massive strength difference in one shoulder to the other. Think it must be from previous injury. One look tiny compared to the other in the mirror! ugh

Photo of living sacrifice:
the-dangers-of-masterbation-cefjfhimgijncefj1.jpg

Man, I love creatine:
Back up to what I was benching at the start of summer and I did 3x8 dips 'n' all

Top notch.

Gents I have just discovered how to make protein shake taste like the nectar of the gods.

I'm using the USN Pure Protein, got myself the vanilla ice cream in order to mix it with coffee (heard choc tastes ****)

So today I tried mixing in 1 and 1/2 teaspoon of cocoa.

Holy ****.

Liquid chocolate cake.

**** me it's good.

Sorry for the language.

Well while everyone is getting big - I'm getting smaller. In Febuary I tipped the scales at a disgusting 128kgs (not all fat - but more than I'd ever have liked). Cardio, cardio and cardio along with core work and I've just hit 108kgs. Lookn' sexy. By the time summer fully hits around next Febuary I'm ganna be sexy as - besides being pasty. Seeing if I can get down to 105 or less. Don't want to get any smaller than 100kgs as I'll have t have a positional change.

Coincidentally after I started doing low-carb/high protein diet for T1 I started to lose a bunch of fat and started putting on muscle. Lost 9cm off my waist, and other **** looks bigger.

I approve of this.

and LN7 that sounds awesome, trying it next time. Tried the peanutbutter today, like an orgasm in your mouth.

Been to the gym like 2 times in the past three weeks.
Urgh.

Pah, I've successfully achieved 3 visits in the last 6 weeks and feel like a midget with a trombone should follow me waddling around.

I've been hit and miss regarding my gym work at the moment..

After these ****ing exams I fully intend to put everything into getting rather massive.

I've been miss and miss, but that's because I've only recently received the all clear to go back to gym work. Rehab. I never realised I hate rehab before.

Haven't done any proper gym work recently annoying has hell. Did my rotator cuff a few weeks ago back now though ready to go.

Right im going to hit the gym again its been too long... starting tomorrow

I've been hit and miss regarding my gym work at the moment..

After these ****ing exams I fully intend to put everything into getting rather massive.

Aye, I'm planning on starting up again tomorrow morning (pre-work). I'll regret all the way through work, but oh well: That's a problem for future me to worry about.

I'm broke broke broke till the 14th so I've been doing lots of cardio and pushups at home. ****'s gonna be sore when I start again.

Broke my Fibula about a month ago, had to have surgery and been out since then so haven't done anything in the mean time which sucks.

Did you pick up an injury?

Or is it cocaine tpye of rehab ?

Injury. The knee still hasn't cleared up, keeps relapsing, so I'm gonna try and bulk up like mad up top to fill the top. Because that never leads to problems.

Latest posts