• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gym

Just been told in my review... Less Cardio, More Weights!

Yippee!

Just hit my new pb for bicep curl managed to do 3 sets of 24kg with six reps :) pretty happy with that tbh... still a skinny s*** though

I have started on a new program to get my fat beer belly away. It's now 5 weeks and I'm really happy so far. the diet is a ***** though, I have to eat 7 times a day!! of which 3 of those meals are a little piece of Hake (fish) which is steamed and half a peeled cucumber.

So far I've lost 7 kgs!!

The workout is high intensity training. very little rest, a lot of reps and low weights. Today I had to row 5 km, the 7 sets of 15 bicep curls per arm with dumbells and with that 25 tricep dips. Then 7 sets of 15 Hammer curls per arm, then 15 half-hammer curls per arm, then 15 tricep extensions per arm.

Tomorrow it's shoulders and back...

Think of the chicas motivates me
Don't make me sad Perry :(

LN7 is a troubled soul these days :p

And anyways women will think you're huge if you even remotely look like you lift and have a degree of abdominal definition..

381144_10150389747484060_151500314059_8265590_2096069473_n.jpg

They will go ****ing apeshit for this.

But this , what I percieve to be one of the best Physiques I've ever seen...is repulsive to most women.

a75f3e006e2309eb3e035bab1dc4f0e8.jpg

Also I've come to the decision that in my mid to late twenties I'm going to do a few cycles of the tech and see where it takes me

Don't make me sad Perry :(

LN7 is a troubled soul these days :p

And anyways women will think you're huge if you even remotely look like you lift and have a degree of abdominal definition..

381144_10150389747484060_151500314059_8265590_2096069473_n.jpg

They will go ****ing apeshit for this.

But this , what I percieve to be one of the best Physiques I've ever seen...is repulsive to most women.

a75f3e006e2309eb3e035bab1dc4f0e8.jpg

My sister said the bloke in the second photo was BANG TIDY so thats one women attracted to that shape... i also am slightly aroused by him so thats one lad attracted to him as well haha (no homo) admittedly the chicas haven't needed their prince charming named Perry yet but the will come

My sister said the bloke in the second photo was BANG TIDY so thats one women attracted to that shape... i also am slightly aroused by him so thats one lad attracted to him as well haha (no homo) admittedly the chicas haven't needed their prince charming named Perry yet but the will come
Possibly a bad example as facially this guy looks fantastic also and possibly not vascular enough to scare many off .. but that size coupled with a whack of vascularity IRL can turn people off.

Despite that I fully intend on getting huge sometime. Going to get to natty limit then hop on a bike

Lads gym is being hit hard now..getting motivated again , have put on a bitta size too

Hoovering up food and creatine and lifting like a mad ****.

This going well

LEG DAY MOTHER****ERS!

Squatted 160kg Matched personal best after a long time no lifting and only a week or two back....**** yeaah.

Any tips for commitment? I'm playing U'19's and a scrummy I could do to gain some mass, but i can never find the time between 3 times training a week, a-levels and a social life so how has everyone else found the time to do so?

Either disregard School or social life...I chose to disregard school...I wasn't overly busy I just didn't give a ********.

Even if you disregard nothing your time frame will let you get the 3 days in I'd imagine... Race to the gym focus on the big 3 lifts and any isolation work you want to do yourself after

Bulking - ensure 3.2k cals per day every day. that's for someone my size 5'10 83kg.

Olyy is a good man for helping too ..I'll give him a shout.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Feeling pretty motivated recently too....or at least was until picking up a chest infection last week! Completely put me on my arse, getting back in today after work though hopefully (feel better, but still got a shitty coach, so that'll be unfortunate for whoever is near me...)

lucky number 7 said:
Squatted 160kg

How the ****?
Christ, I need to re-evaluate my life :lol:

Or squat more...one of the two.
Need to start eating more as well, fallen into that old trap of not eating as many carbs as I should to avoid fat gain despite knowing (macro-wise) that what I'm supposed to eat is fine (just seems a whole damn lot :lol:)

Great starting point is:
http://stronglifts.com/stronglifts-5x5-beginner-strength-training-program/

Last edited:
Feeling pretty motivated recently too....or at least was until picking up a chest infection last week! Completely put me on my arse, getting back in today after work though hopefully (feel better, but still got a shitty coach, so that'll be unfortunate for whoever is near me...)

How the ****?
Christ, I need to re-evaluate my life :lol:

Or squat more...one of the two.
Need to start eating more as well, fallen into that old trap of not eating as many carbs as I should to avoid fat gain despite knowing (macro-wise) that what I'm supposed to eat is fine (just seems a whole damn lot :lol:)

Great starting point is:
http://stronglifts.com/stronglifts-5x5-beginner-strength-training-program/

My mate who I had no idea lifted pushed 180 for reps.

He's a beast.

I'm catching up though , 20kg increase every time I squat...I'm getting my form and power back

Well I was squatting that sort of weight before my break from lifting due to phaggy feelings...but I could only push 110 there about 2 weeks ago..and now I was quite comfortable to squat 160

Latest posts