• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gym

Curls for gurls!

I'm getting back into the gym in a big way now - only been going consistently for the past two weeks but loving it, and getting my diet on track (or at least better) now too.

I'm picking up gym next week Thursday. No more late shifts for the coming 2 months. Booyaah

To give myself proper motivation, I've decided no booze until I'm 15 stone.

I'm back on the horse tonight. Not been since before Xmas as the January-get-fit-new-years-resolution annually **** me off so I avoided the place. Turned into a right fat knacker in the process (was down to 14 1/2 st pre xmas, jumped back close to 16 now).

This one's going to hurt I think...

Seasons just finished apart from a one off late next month so going to start going between 4-6 times a week get back down to 90kg and stay in shape fro next season.

skinny-man-dumbbell-curls-02032012.jpg
a recent photo of me hitting the gym.

I've been going to the gym non-stop for more than a year. Currently going 4 times a week and I am trying to gain 3-4kgs.

Back in tomorrow after a week off through holiday and then 'orrible cough picked up on the flight home.
Can't wait!

That's insane and almost deffo not good.

Anyway, good luck bfcfan.

I am in a "bulking" phase my body seems to work in a strange way I eat loads and all the stuff for putting on weigh but don't put anything on for a while and the quickly it goes up and stays at that level for ages. Still fell fit enough but we'll see anyway.

That's insane and almost deffo not good.

Anyway, good luck bfcfan.
Thanks, mate.:) I'm thinking about joining a local rugby team actually.
Back in tomorrow after a week off through holiday and then 'orrible cough picked up on the flight home.
Can't wait!
Nice.:D
I am in a "bulking" phase my body seems to work in a strange way I eat loads and all the stuff for putting on weigh but don't put anything on for a while and the quickly it goes up and stays at that level for ages. Still fell fit enough but we'll see anyway.
Metabolism works in mysterious ways.

After three weeks in the gym I gained 2,5 KG. I also stopped drinking and eating the crap that you eat during/after drinking. I do feel fitter but I reckon I will see the result only in a couple of weeks.

Illness hit back with vengeance when I started back at work (working earlies does horrible things to me). Getting back in tomorrow now instead :lol:

After three weeks in the gym I gained 2,5 KG. I also stopped drinking and eating the crap that you eat during/after drinking. I do feel fitter but I reckon I will see the result only in a couple of weeks.
Nice. Keep up the good work man.:)

In fairness, I'm about the same, was edging around 14 stone on my scales and then over a couple of days now consistently weighing in at 14 stone 5 lbs or so. Still, be careful, too much weight gain at once can be really hard on your joints.

I'm fffuuupppiiinnnggg ship at motivating myself to gym it at the moment.
Working earlies isn't helping as I'm always shattered by the time I get home.
Day off tomorrow so I'm going in then and hoping it will kickstart my motivation.

Not gym work but I was just out doing a fitness session with me Gaelic team in torrential rain, no matter how much gym work I do I can never feel better than walking off the pitch after one of those sessions.

Back to the gym... I haven't been in ages, I kind of lost interest around December with exams and all so I'll go back in a few weeks when the gym work in school starts back and I'm thinking of getting a summer membership in one of the local gyms and try and get in good shape for September.

Squatted 120kg. Considering my knee stronger than ever. Swole.

Latest posts