• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Harlequins v Leinster

I cant really see how Quins can be given a year ban for that. A player was allowed to be replaced with a blood sub by the referee and winked.
On that, there was nothing wrong with the substitution as the ref allowed it, and a wink is not evidence that the injury was faked.
If they do give a big punishment, I will be very disappointed...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Daylightfire @ Jul 2 2009, 08:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
So many teams have done this before and after,, but I fear we may be made an example of,,,

Which of course would allow Wasps back in B) :bleh!: :cryy: :wall:[/b]

No way. Seriously, this is turning into an episode of WWE Raw now...

<WWE Commentator> And it looks like Wasps have been eliminated from next weeks Wrestlemania Pay Per View, wait! Here is ERC Commissioner Robert HP Williams!
*crowd boos loudly*
<Williams> Excuse me! I SAID EXCUSE ME!!!
<Williams> Because I, the most important entity in the WWE, don't get enough RESPECT from the wrestlers, I'm going to name Wasps as my special pick for Wrestlemania!
<WWE Commentator> OMG! WASPS WILL BE PLAYING IN WRESTLEMANIA!!!!

Give me a f**king break...

Well, one of their players did wink while on field, which we all know breaks about a dozen rules in the IRB's law-book.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jul 20 2009, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well, one of their players did wink while on field, which we all know breaks about a dozen rules in the IRB's law-book.[/b]

Because a wink has such a defined meaning of "this blood injury is fake" and isn't at all ambiguous...
I really hope there is some serious appealing going to happen.

Latest posts