• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

HB Studios Q&A vol. 2

My Rugby 2012 Wishlist

I can't wait for this game! Obviously, being american I'm constantly turning to the internet for my rugby fix. Fox Soccer Plus's coverage can only do so much. I'm also stuck with playing Rugby 06 since it's the only rugby game currently compatible with the Xbox 360. As far as features: Auto-rucking must DIE. Being a prop for my local team, I think this takes out a huge part of the game. Hoping for a Create-A-Team feature as well. I think that would seriously improve the personalization. (I think I spelled that right.) Finally, the graphics must be very good. Being a constant Madden (american football game) player, I'm used to very realistic graphics.

I can't wait for this game! Obviously, being american I'm constantly turning to the internet for my rugby fix. Fox Soccer Plus's coverage can only do so much. I'm also stuck with playing Rugby 06 since it's the only rugby game currently compatible with the Xbox 360. As far as features: Auto-rucking must DIE. Being a prop for my local team, I think this takes out a huge part of the game. Hoping for a Create-A-Team feature as well. I think that would seriously improve the personalization. (I think I spelled that right.) Finally, the graphics must be very good. Being a constant Madden (american football game) player, I'm used to very realistic graphics.

Couldn't agree more about graphics... Although I think we've been spoilt by games like Madden, Fifa and even the 2K series... these games are constantly evolving and have HUGE budgets so to think that Rugby 2012 will even come close (in terms of graphics) is that realistic but it would be awesome! :D

Look I doubt anybody knows when we will see screenshots not even HB as they have to go through so much effort with licensing and royalties and whatnot .. they will be here when they will be here ..until then sit tight and be patient.

Awesome!!! Cant wait to see this game! Rugby 08 was a good game but just cant wait for the next gen of rugby games. And cant wait to kick ass online!!!

Latest posts