• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hec 2005/2006

Hugh Vyvyan? 40-yard droppy? What's going on?
<

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed@Oct 24 2005, 06:26 AM
Hugh Vyvyan? 40-yard droppy? What's going on?
<
yeah we were brilliant today it was one of those matches where he would have got it from our own try line
<

our defense was awesome
9/10 were dump tackles

quite alot of upsets this week then with stade francais, biarritz and wasps losing

Originally posted by harrison2468@Oct 22 2005, 07:27 PM
Oh man Leinster lost
<

Refing this season seems to be extremely ****.
At the end of the day winning is winning.....

There seems to be some passion in the way Bath are playing at the moment, just got back from Leinster game, absolutly hanging, far too much guinness, was meant to be flying this morning but got refused on the plane home, so called to drunk to fly.... so they put me on a later flight... I have also just realised I have left my mobile somewhere and i cant find it.....
<

Originally posted by harrison2468@Oct 22 2005, 07:27 PM
Oh man Leinster lost
<

I agree, the standard of some of the refing in the Celtic League has been worringly poor.

Originally posted by getofmeland+Oct 24 2005, 10:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Oct 24 2005, 10:27 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-harrison2468
@Oct 22 2005, 07:27 PM
Oh man Leinster lost
<

At the end of the day winning is winning.....

There seems to be some passion in the way Bath are playing at the moment, just got back from Leinster game, absolutly hanging, far too much guinness, was meant to be flying this morning but got refused on the plane home, so called to drunk to fly.... so they put me on a later flight... I have also just realised I have left my mobile somewhere and i cant find it.....
<
[/b]
<
I would be disappointed with you if you went to Ireland for the week-end and weren't left hanging!

Congrats to Bath, an away win is very precious for them, but I was obviously hoping for a Leinster win, with Felipe playing for them, and you are Bath.

Some huge upsets, particularly Edinburgh's last gasp victory over Wasps (ex-Saint scored the winning try
<
)

Toulouse still look ominously good though, it's going to take one hell of a performance for someone to stop them the way they are going.

Originally posted by sarries fan@Oct 24 2005, 07:58 AM
quite alot of upsets this week then with stade francais, biarritz and wasps losing
Yes indeed, but the worst of these three was Biarritz. They don't manage to get a bonus point.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Oct 24 2005, 09:09 AM
Some huge upsets, particularly Edinburgh's last gasp victory over Wasps (ex-Saint scored the winning try
<
)

Toulouse still look ominously good though, it's going to take one hell of a performance for someone to stop them the way they are going.
Simon Webster is also registered as Currie player so that means he is a legend. Well....all players from Currie are aren't they?
<

ahh, I play for Currie aswell, just at under 18 level, despite only being 15 and the youngest player in the League.

Originally posted by edinburgh_gunner+Oct 24 2005, 01:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (edinburgh_gunner @ Oct 24 2005, 01:45 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-SaintsFan_Webby
@Oct 24 2005, 09:09 AM
<
)

Simon Webster is also registered as Currie player so that means he is a legend. Well....all players from Currie are aren't they?
<
[/b]
No idea who Currie are, but I'll take you're word that it's a good thing.
<

bad night for welsh regions, although most teams struggle against perpignan away, i think theyll still progress as best runners up.

What Cardiff!
<

What about the Dragons, so much for the Tigers being serious. Sale BLEW them away! Sale could really do some damage this season in both the GP and HEC, I reckon a semi for them.

Leeds nearly got stung by Calvisano, but grouped at the end to win with a bonus point.

Edinburgh should beat Llanelli tonight, hopefully with a bonus point. But then again, we could mess it up.

edingborough wiont beat llanelli by a bonus point thats just silly, llanelli if they play like they can play - they will beat the gunners by about 10 points at least.

Latest posts