• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

HEC: Edinburgh - Racing Metro (18-11-2011, 20:00)

First few tries are average defence, next few are awfully defended ( except Imhoff's try, that was classy) and the last few seem to be a result of Edinburgh not running out of steam when Metro did.

I was there (got a season ticket) the atmosphere was great throughout the game there was a big turn out from the Racing Metro fans (just wish they left the stupid horns at home).

The first 5 mins was like watching 7's then after Edinburgh had 17 points on the board they took their foot off the pedal and well the half time score tells you what happened.

The second half didn't start much better and with 20mins left on the clock it looked like Racing had everything rapped for the night. When Talei got the try on 63 mins and Laidlaw converted the crowd got up behind and the noise continued to grow then Brown scored and again Laidlaw converted. When Racing were down to 14 men and the possibility of Edinburgh getting the loosing bonus point came into everyones mind.

The last 10 mins were unbelieveable, first Grant scored then the flying dutchman touching down in the corner, you could have heard a pin drop when Laidlaw was setting up the last conversion.

It has to be one of the greatest games I have ever watched and to be there was even better.

Again another reason I won't pay for Sky sports is even when they have the rights to show an Edinburgh game we get looked over, we are now sitting top of our table but I don't suppose Sky will pay any attention.

I was there (got a season ticket) the atmosphere was great throughout the game there was a big turn out from the Racing Metro fans (just wish they left the stupid horns at home).

The first 5 mins was like watching 7's then after Edinburgh had 17 points on the board they took their foot off the pedal and well the half time score tells you what happened.

The second half didn't start much better and with 20mins left on the clock it looked like Racing had everything rapped for the night. When Talei got the try on 63 mins and Laidlaw converted the crowd got up behind and the noise continued to grow then Brown scored and again Laidlaw converted. When Racing were down to 14 men and the possibility of Edinburgh getting the loosing bonus point came into everyones mind.

The last 10 mins were unbelieveable, first Grant scored then the flying dutchman touching down in the corner, you could have heard a pin drop when Laidlaw was setting up the last conversion.

It has to be one of the greatest games I have ever watched and to be there was even better.

Again another reason I won't pay for Sky sports is even when they have the rights to show an Edinburgh game we get looked over, we are now sitting top of our table but I don't suppose Sky will pay any attention.

ITV didnt care either with the highlight, much more interested with the london irish game and they didn't even show any footage from the gam even though it will probally be the greatest game of the last 10 years (including 2003 WCF) and the greatest rugby comeback of all time. Also does anyone know where i can watch highlights

ITV didnt care either with the highlight, much more interested with the london irish game and they didn't even show any footage from the gam even though it will probally be the greatest game of the last 10 years (including 2003 WCF) and the greatest rugby comeback of all time. Also does anyone know where i can watch highlights
Look a few posts up:

Poor crowd turnout for a very good match. Only 5200 came to watch in the 67,130 capacity Murrayfield stadium..

Only 7.7% capacity.

They need a proper smaller home stadium.

Indeed, and that was one of the points raised at recent meetings in the SRU, so it is being looked at.

Please no, the last thing Scottish rugby wants to do is be even semi reliant on those at the pink bus shelter.

That the ring leader of that circus values the club at £50 million is a mere indication of the lunacy surrounding it.

If they were eyeing it up as a move, they should just wait a couple of seasons when Hearts are wound up for dodging soap and payments.

Latest posts