Heineken Cup Final: Northampton Saints - Leinster

Heineken Cup Final

• Northampton Saints

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Leinster

Votes: 30 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Then he got all cocky in the away dressing room saying guess who slapped mah face, damn right o brien did and then novez slapped him because nobody likes a show off sorry darce I should have expanded

Are we talking about the same Haskell that had his ass handed to him by O'Brien in D'Aviva?

Like the avatar Mite. Makes me laugh.

TBF 7,500 each in a 75,000 capacity stadium is a **** take. Saints took 25,000 in 2000 (when the fanbase was substantially smaller) while the Irish are well known for [strike]hangers on[/strike] ( :p ;) ) travelling in numbers.

Typical of the old farts who run the sport to sell their souls to the corporates.

7,500 each is a ******* rip off it was 50 euro for the SF in landsdown a smaller stadium.

The tickets her indoors and I have were £50 each. They're going up to £80ish each apparently.

Allocation should have been 30,000 for each side and the remaining 15,000 for general release IMO. I know a lot of people who want to go but will be disappointed.

oh right makes a lot more sense now. i just put my 500 TRF cash on leinster so i'm reallying hoping they win

If anyone looking there few tickets (unwanted of course) floating around Munster

Me and the old man just got a couple for £70 each, near the front of the upper tier in the corner. They're the cheapest ones left, and it seems like for every block closer to the middle you go they get £20 more expensive... still, it's not often your team makes it to the European final (About every 11 years methinks? :p ) so we closed our eyes and opened our wallets just this once. Oh, and some cheap-seats for the Aviva final (Hope that's not too much of a jynx? :s).

Damn exams where are they going to get me. Not in Cardiff on the 21st of may.:mad:

Apparently not Cardiff!

On the plus side though, it could mean you don't have to spend your whole life surrounded by Themed Restaurants and Tardis'es.

This game reminds me of the old days, Leinster with the backs and Munster with the pack "Boring, boring Munster!"
I can tell you all now, this will be the 'worst. final. ever...'!

Leinster defense, and Line-out is too good for Northampton to score from set plays,
and the back row will kill in the ruck, They'll get no where.
So Northampton will turn to The Scrum, just like they did in the 2nd half when Perpignan tried to play.
But the only 'score' they'll get, will either be a penalty try(if they even get into Leinster 22), or a yellow card...

The team with the best discipline and defense will win this game, and that is(I swear, I'm not normally bias) Leinster!!

Leinster by 10... Points.

I suppose the teams will be something like this.>>>
15.I.Nacewa ---15.B.Foden
11.L.Fitzgerald ---14.C.Ashton
12.G.Darcy ---13.J.Clarke
13.B.O'Driscoll ---12.J.Downey
14.S.Horgan ---11.P.Diggin
10.J.Sexton ---10.S.Myler
9.E.Reddan ---9.L.Dickson
8.J.Heaslip ---8.R.Wilson
6.S.O'Brien ---7.P.Dowson
7.S.Jennings ---6.B.Woods
4.L.Cullen ---5.C.Day
5.N.Hines ---4.C.Lawes
1.C.Healy ---3.B.Mujati
2.R.Strauss ---2.D.Hartley
3.M.Ross ---1.S.Tonga'uiha

16.J.Harris-Wright ---16.B.Sharman
17.H.V.D.Merwe ---17.A.Waller
18.S.Wright ---18.T.Mercey
19.D.Toner ---19.M.Sorenson
20.R.Ruddock ---20.M.Easter
21.I.Boss ---21.S.Commins
22.I.Madigan---22.S.Geraghty
23.F.McFadden ---23.J.Ansbro

15.I.Nacewa ---15.B.Foden Nacewa
11.L.Fitzgerald ---14.C.Ashton Ashton
12.G.Darcy ---13.J.Clarke D'Arcy
13.B.O'Driscoll ---12.J.Downey O'Driscoll
14.S.Horgan ---11.P.Diggin Horgan
10.J.Sexton ---10.S.Myler Sexton
9.E.Reddan ---9.L.Dickson =
8.J.Heaslip ---8.R.Wilson Heaslip
6.S.O'Brien ---7.P.Dowson O'Brien
7.S.Jennings ---6.T.Wood Jennings
4.L.Cullen ---5.C.Day Cullen
5.N.Hines ---4.C.Lawes Lawes
1.C.Healy ---3.B.Mujati Mujati
2.R.Strauss ---2.D.Hartley =
3.M.Ross ---1.S.Tonga'uiha Tonga'uiha

16.J.Harris-Wright ---16.B.Sharman ?
17.H.V.D.Merwe ---17.A.Waller van der Merwe
18.S.Wright ---18.T.Mercey Wright
19.D.Toner ---19.M.Sorenson Toner
20.R.Ruddock ---20.M.Easter ?
21.I.Boss ---21.S.Commins Boss
22.I.Madigan---22.S.Geraghty Geraghty
23.F.McFadden ---23.J.Ansbro =

Leinster 13 better players
Northampton 5 better players

Leinster should win

This game reminds me of the old days, Leinster with the backs and Munster with the pack "Boring, boring Munster!"

Leinster defense, and Line-out is too good for Northampton to score from set plays,
So Northampton will turn to The Scrum, just like they did in the 2nd half when Perpignan tried to play.
But the only 'score' they'll get, will either be a penalty try(if they even get into Leinster 22), or a yellow card...

The team with the best discipline and defense will win this game, and that is(I swear, I'm not normally bias) Leinster!!

4.L.Cullen ---5.C.Day
5.N.Hines ---4.C.Lawes
1.C.Healy ---3.B.Mujati

Ever so glad we're just turning up for the Leinster passing out parade. So honoured you're allowing us to be part of your big day.

I swear the average IQ of Munster fans has doubled since Leinster became the fashionable Irish province.

That comparison is useless it's a final with one of the best if not the best premiership side and the best Irish side It's notgoing to be the group with the best players to win it will be the team more up for it and with more bottle. I hope the Leinster squad aren't as cocky as alot of fans on this forum or no doubt the saints will add Leinster to the list of provinces they have beaten in the final.

It's crap it still takes weeks for this match to finally start. I want to see it now!

4.L.Cullen ---5.C.Day
5.N.Hines ---4.C.Lawes
1.C.Healy ---3.B.Mujati

why did'nt you post this a couple of days ago,ive just wasted £200 on 3 tickets thinking saints might have a chance.:D

Latest posts